Help › Forums

New Country Club With Mass Appeal - Take A Look

Sun, May 6 2012 11:03 PM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • rlbruce
    17 Posts
    Sun, May 6 2012 3:36 PM

Hi everyone,

I just started a new country club that I think is going appeal to a lot of people.

The Real Money Tourney Club was created for those of you who want the opportunity to earn some real cash using your WGT skills.

Take a look right now and see if this is what you've been looking for in a country club.

I look forward to making this one of, if not the largest and most popular club on WGT!

Click Here To Check It Out.

Thanks,

rlbruce

• chris2345
    528 Posts
    Sun, May 6 2012 4:29 PM

Bruce, it wasn't too long ago that you were writing on peeps walls and calling them cheating asses (alot of the top players.) And then saying that you will pay them for  "the secret"  that you have to know. 

So have you found this so called "secret"? Is that why you want to play for money?

• rlbruce
    17 Posts
    Sun, May 6 2012 5:10 PM

First of all, yes I have found one of the things people use to cheat on WGT but anyone caught will be immediately removed from the club.  Secondly, I won't be playing in any of the tournaments because I'm sure others will be thinking the same thing.  I'm doing this as a service to those who want a little more from the WGT experience.

By the way, if you still think that someone who signs and has a 59 average as a Hack is not a cheater, then you are blind to the blatantly obvious.

Thanks for the comment

• chris2345
    528 Posts
    Sun, May 6 2012 5:24 PM

BTW it's you that still thinks that someone who signs and has a 59 average as a hack is not a cheater. Not me.

But thanks for comment.

P.S. try reading my post before answering in future......it may help you to understand what was written.

• rlbruce
    17 Posts
    Sun, May 6 2012 5:38 PM

OK, since you seem to be a little slow, let me try to explain very clearly so you will understand.

If you see a member who has just recently signed up as a WGT member and that person has an average that is about the same or even lower than the average most Legends have, that person is a cheater.

No one can start playing this game for the first time and become that good in a matter of days or weeks.  The learning curve is simply too steep for someone to become that good that quickly unless they have played before under a different user name and got that good from hundreds of hours of play or they are using something to enhance the natural skills that are needed to become such a good player..

That is cheating my friend.

• chris2345
    528 Posts
    Sun, May 6 2012 5:44 PM

O.k my friend, but since you are even slower.....

Show me where I said the said person was not cheating.

Just going round in circles with you. I'll let you spin on your own.

If you want to cheat that up to you and I want no involvement in it.

But again, thanks anyway. 

oooh and congrats, you have manged to derail you're own thread. Very clever. lol

• rlbruce
    17 Posts
    Sun, May 6 2012 5:51 PM

Cool.  Sorry if I misunderstood you.

Just so everyone is clear on my stance on cheating.  I don't do it nor do I want to be associated with or play with anyone who does.

Besides, going around in circles is fun sometimes.  :)

• chris2345
    528 Posts
    Sun, May 6 2012 6:09 PM

rlbruce:
    Just so everyone is clear on my stance on cheating.  I don't do it nor do I want to be associated with or play with anyone who does.

O.k, but my original point was and is if that's the case, why have you been posting on the alot of top legends walls, calling then cheats and asking them to share there cheats with you, in exchange for real money not crappy WGT credits (as you put it.)

Sounds like you want to be very associated with it (cheating)  Now i've made this question as simple as possible.........So, 

Look forward to an answer to THE QUESTION ABOVE

Thanks  

• rlbruce
    17 Posts
    Sun, May 6 2012 6:46 PM

Very simple.  I have NOT been posting on A LOT of the top legend's walls and calling them cheaters.  I did make several posts on Hack's and Amateur's walls with averages of 59 and 60 calling them cheaters which I believe we have established them to be.

The comment about them sharing their cheats with me was made simply to see if they would have the balls to come clean with me.

Besides, I would hardly call 6 or 7 posts a lot considering there are thousands of users on WGT.

I did make a post on one or two Legend's walls.  Evidently one of them was you and as the old saying goes, "me thinkst thou dost protest too much!"   One of these legend's I positively caught cheating by using a game speed changer giving him an unfair advantage at hitting the "ding" every time.  Maybe it was you because you sure seem extremely defensive about this whole question of cheating.

I simply asked this person to let me and anyone else who wished to watch, see him play a live round on WGT using a webcam so we would be able to see his finely honed skills at work.(That last bit was sarcasm in case you didn't get it)  Not strangely at all, he refused.

I look forward to your next reply because obviously you are one of those people who has to have the last word.

• chris2345
    528 Posts
    Sun, May 6 2012 7:11 PM

No it wasn't my wall you wrote on. I'm not good enough to be called a cheat. But if I was called one I would laugh and take it as a compliment. 

3.11am, time for bed.

Good luck with you're club.

• PAGES
RSS