Forums

Help › Forums

Help

rated by 0 users
Wed, Mar 31 2010 2:24 PM (6 replies)
  • patriot46
    25 Posts
    Tue, Mar 30 2010 8:07 AM

I like to know why my  friends list on here keeps going blank and it says i dont have any friends.Can someone help me with this thank you.

• NormH3
    214 Posts
    Tue, Mar 30 2010 9:08 AM

You would do best if you sent an EMAIL to  members@worldgolftour.com for assistance

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Tue, Mar 30 2010 11:40 AM

NormH3:
    You would do best if you sent an EMAIL to  members@worldgolftour.com for assistance

Agreed...  support@worldgolftour works as well.

... and perhaps a note in the 'bug' forum to see if others have experienced this as well.

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Tue, Mar 30 2010 1:06 PM

Hi Patriot,

Are you still having this issue?  When you say "go blank" does that mean the friends list completely goes blank (no artwork either) or that you just have 0 friends?

The friends list is a flash component, so I'd recommend trying to clear your Flash cache first.

To clear Adobe Flash cache: Click here and click the "Delete all sites" button in the Settings Manager.  Be aware that this will reset any in-game options like graphics quality or flagstick animation.  You'll need to reset those options before you tee it up again.

Let us know if you're still seeing this error after trying this suggestion.

*moved this thread to Bug Log*

• patriot46
    25 Posts
    Wed, Mar 31 2010 8:01 AM

Yes i did what you said and cleared the web site on there.

Then the nmaes came back on but when i go to play now

the names on the home page are gone and then they show up on the play now page??

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Wed, Mar 31 2010 12:09 PM

I'm not sure what you're referring to Patriot. =(

When you click PLAY NOW it should load the game window and you should see your friends list in the game window.  The main WGT window won't close when you open the game window, but your friends list will still remain active in the background.  The only way I can think to make it go blank is by clicking on the INVITES tab.  Check out the picture....

On the left I have clicked the INVITES tab (you can see how it's white instead of gray) and that appears to make my friend list look empty.   However, if I click the FRIENDS tab all of my friends are still there.  Is it possible you have the INVITES tab highlighted instead?

• Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Wed, Mar 31 2010 2:24 PM

Guys, this regularly happens here, and has been reported several times before, by me as well.

All that you usually need, patriot46, is to launch the game window. Then the Friends list usually fills again with the names of your friends. From time to time, the list simply shows no one, but launching the game window usually fixes it both in the game window and on the webpage.

RSS