Faterson:

lvietri:
    He is !!!!!

... not.    (Нет.)

LMAO

• iconian
    599 Posts
    Wed, Apr 7 2010 12:04 PM
    oh lou, lou... i be calling you tonight...
  • brandi35
    295 Posts
    Wed, Apr 7 2010 12:33 PM

HAHAHAHAHA....Lou you kill me :)~~~~~

You take a daisy and pluck off the petals....he is a boy, he is not, he is a boy, he is not :)  WHat ever you are left with is what he/she is....

LMFAO

• salamii
    1,058 Posts
    Wed, Apr 7 2010 1:11 PM

Faterson:
    .. not.    (Нет.)

Faterson all is not lost, I believe his hair color resembles that of a brunette.

• claremoreblue
    2,322 Posts
    Wed, Apr 7 2010 1:39 PM

He ? She ?  It was explained long ago in the forums I believe LOL!! Such a pretty lil guy :) We all hold you high Icon, you are the man, oops, woman :)

• sixkiller
    1,147 Posts
    Wed, Apr 7 2010 2:24 PM

He, she, it, whatever, the being will probably kick your *** on the course!

1,644 Posts
    Wed, Apr 7 2010 6:20 PM

sixkiller:
    the being will probably kick your *** on the course!
    only if (s)he whip out the jokes.....

• ChristopherRouss
    133 Posts
    Thu, Apr 8 2010 2:46 PM

rehill is partly right, partly wrong.  Here is my advice.....  Since you sound a beginner here I will assume you are still a Hack.....  but don't worry too much about that.  We all started out like little school girls who couldn't drive, chip, or putt here...  Well I did anyway....  but yes, post your scores.  They base your average here off of your past 10 rounds....  with the nine hole score doubled to equal a full round.  Thus, if you start out with like a 90.....  after ten more rounds that score will be replaced by your latest posted score.  If you want to lower your average I suggest you play a few practice holes for whichever course you want to play so you can get used to the wind, green speed... and just the general hole set ups.

To practice go to select course on the far left of your main menu, choose the stroke play course you want to play on....  choose stroke play.....  then change the setting to practice.... and it will give you an option for full 18, front or back nine, or random 3......  Choose the random three and go to work. 

During my practice sessions, even to this day whenever I do this, as well as during ranked or tournament play, the first thing I do is get my driver timing down.  Act like you are going to take a full swing at a drive but instead of clicking your mouse let it pass by.  After a couple times of taking a practice swing they give you a larger white target bar........  For us Masters the timing is one one thousand... and hit it right on the start of two  Well with the TM Master driver and the most expensive balls that is.  Then use your ball spin.....  top spin for against the wind and back spin when it's helping you..... 

So after you have practiced a few holes.....  if you feel comfortable with your swing timing you can go play your ranked round or your desired tournament.  If you don't feel comfortable with it you can always play a few more practice holes until you do.  Practice practice and practice some more.  Believe it or not that is the only way to get better in this game and move up in the rankings.  I hope my missive here helps you out, and anyone else who might read it.

• PAGES
RSS