1 Posts
    Sat, Mar 27 2010 6:13 PM

how do i improve my ranking?

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Sat, Mar 27 2010 6:55 PM

griffin031337:

how do i improve my ranking?

I could be wrong, but it is a matter of posting ever lower scores...in the real world it takes money, brains and some luck.

• BOFFMEN
    337 Posts
    Sat, Mar 27 2010 8:09 PM

Have you tried Extenze?...personally I don't need it but other members swear by it ...that and the G10.

Best of luck mate.

• rehill
    431 Posts
    Thu, Apr 1 2010 9:19 PM

Just play, get better and post all your scores. Your scoring average means, the average of all your scores, ya didn't know that?

• krokk
    34 Posts
    Sat, Apr 3 2010 12:59 PM

You have to play ranked rounds in order to imporve your ranking.  I have noticed you have a big "Zero" ranked rounds.

Try this:

Click "Play Now"

Then from the main menu, select "Single Player Game", then click "Select Course" and choose either Bethpage Black, Kiawah Island, or St. Andrews.

Then under "Game Type", select "Stroke Play" select "Ranked" and the holes you wish to play.

Have fun!

Krokk

• borntobesting
    9,628 Posts
    Sat, Apr 3 2010 2:15 PM

Also play in the free tournaments. They are ranked rounds as well and give you the somewhat slim chance to win a few credits.I say slim chance because there are so many great players at every tier level that you really have to play better than your best to win anything. But it is fun and the tournament conditions help make you a better player.

• krokk
    34 Posts
    Sun, Apr 4 2010 4:48 AM

Also, since you are new to WGT, now would be a great time to check out the video tutorials. as well as the tips under FAQs if you haven't already done so. 

The chip and pitch tips and the putting tips are worth their weight in gold! 

Those are essential tools here in my opinion, for helping lower your scores and moving up in rank.

• lvietri
    3,326 Posts
    Tue, Apr 6 2010 12:56 PM

Play a game with Iconian .... Listen carefully to everything he says ... Take detailed notes and try to understand his every word.

Then do the exact opposite.

• borntobesting
    9,628 Posts
    Wed, Apr 7 2010 6:40 AM

lvietri:

Play a game with Iconian .... Listen carefully to everything he says ... Take detailed notes and try to understand his every word.

Then do the exact opposite.

he? I was under them impression Iconian is a lady.

• lvietri
    3,326 Posts
    Wed, Apr 7 2010 6:44 AM

He is !!!!!

• PAGES
RSS