Forums

Help › Forums

why U are taking balls out

Sun, Mar 28 2010 2:02 PM (28 replies)
  • gameboy18
    2 Posts
    Thu, Mar 25 2010 3:58 PM

Just end a matchplay and surely lost it cause my last was took out for absolutly no reason, I hate , I hate that I hate that, charge me more money but do not take it from me

I hate that....

Gameboy 18

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Thu, Mar 25 2010 4:13 PM

You do know that the balls you buy have "durability", right?

You do know that this means they wear out and disappear, right?

That's what that funny little white/red line near your ball is for.

• TarheelsRule
    5,477 Posts
    Thu, Mar 25 2010 4:54 PM
    Well the balls are automatically replaced with the same balls in match play unless you are out of that type and then they go back to WGT standards. The way to make sure this doesn't happen is to take 1 minutes when you log on each day to make sure that you check your profile and determine the number of balls that are in your 'bag' and what types. It isn't the WGT's responsibility to make your balls and clubs to be the best around, you have to be responsible enough to equip your game instead of crying about losing a game
  • Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Thu, Mar 25 2010 5:05 PM
    TarHeels... what?! You mean it's like in real life where I have to make sure I have extra ProV1's in my bag before I tee off?! And I need to double check I've got the windbreaker? And the energy bars? And the flask of single malt scotch? Shouldn't WGT supply (for a fee) a Steve Williams caddy to check all those things for me???
  • YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Mar 26 2010 10:17 AM

Doublemochaman:
    And the flask of single malt scotch?

(hic)....I thought that dishapeered in the last update...........you gots more?

• haji97071
    192 Posts
    Fri, Mar 26 2010 1:05 PM

gameboy18:

Just end a matchplay and surely lost it cause my last was took out for absolutly no reason, I hate , I hate that I hate that, charge me more money but do not take it from me

I hate that....

Gameboy 18

O.K., IS THIS BOB OR DOUG MCKENZIE!!

1,644 Posts
    Fri, Mar 26 2010 1:27 PM

haji97071:

Hey c'mon now ya hoser!  Just cuz he's Canadian eh doesn't mean sits around drinkin' Elsinore out of a stubby all day makin' Loon calls EH!  Take off!

Just jokin' eh! :)

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Fri, Mar 26 2010 1:29 PM

haji97071:

That's easy, hoser.. which one wears the tuque, eh?

(With apologies to all of my Canadian friends.. but I do so enjoy the brothers McKenzie... a Canadian Original!)

• goldputter3
    89 Posts
    Fri, Mar 26 2010 2:11 PM

I know WGT is here for a profit, but pulling a ball out after 18-22 holes seems to be a bit of a rip.Common Man, money's tight nowadays and we don't need a ball TAX on top of all the rest of it...

• NormH3
    214 Posts
    Fri, Mar 26 2010 2:11 PM

What???? No Red Green fans??

I'm sure he would sugest duct taping those extra balls to your bag.

RSS