Forums

Help › Forums

I need a god country club that have easiest tournaments

Wed, May 2 2012 5:12 AM (10 replies)
  • PAGES
  • alexk345
    1,148 Posts
    Sat, Apr 28 2012 4:56 PM

Also free. I don't like people making money off me.

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Sat, Apr 28 2012 9:06 PM

Are you seeking divine intervention?

• LeonDelBosque
    1,551 Posts
    Sat, Apr 28 2012 9:29 PM

In His Glorious Name (really) ... or maybe Club Paradise, although I don't know whether that refers to the afterlife or the here and now. You could also open your own and be the only member. I'm not sure about the theological implications of that, but if you really want easy tournaments then you would win every one.

• bearclaw27
    553 Posts
    Sat, Apr 28 2012 9:56 PM

Try "Our Lady of the Blessed Brassie and Bingo Club"..Every thursday nite they run a Tricky Tray...

• EagleEyes1
    480 Posts
    Sun, Apr 29 2012 12:59 PM

alexk345:

Also free. I don't like people making money off me.

Alex,

Check out the British Columbia Selects CC. We have both free and premium tournaments on a regular basis. In fact, we have a tournament series going on right now where you pay nothing but have a chance to win prizes. We also participate in CC vs CC tournaments, which are a lot of fun. If you are interested in joining, there is a link to sign up for our CC here:

http://www.wgt.com/forums/t/98308.aspx

• Voyager9940
    684 Posts
    Tue, May 1 2012 2:39 AM

Nothing so divine here as a simple typho where 'GOD' in the title should have been 'GOOD', right Alex?

Good luck in your hunt but please also know that you yourself can create tournaments in a CC (well ,at least the majority of them) and thus you are able to keep it low. Besides, if you are a good player, you will make money from other players at moments.

VOY

• JeezusCheeznuts
    15 Posts
    Tue, May 1 2012 5:22 AM

I know a guy who might have what you are looking for.

• SeabrookFlash
    463 Posts
    Tue, May 1 2012 6:17 AM

I would suggest that you contact PorkyWalrus ,our fearless leader and try " In His Glorious Name"  We have a great group and  always have multiple free tournaments as well as some for credits.  We usually have a full 250 member club but drop a request to our leader and room can usually be made.   

In God we trust

• ProfessorJoe
    325 Posts
    Tue, May 1 2012 7:39 AM

Voyager9940:

Nothing so divine here as a simple typho where 'GOD' in the title should have been 'GOOD', right Alex?

That's classic!  You typo'd the word typo!  Maybe a little divine intervention to let you know that Alex really did mean God?  ;-)

I love ya brother VOY.  And thanks for the smile this morning!  =)

In His Glorious Name member ~ ProfessorJoe

• Voyager9940
    684 Posts
    Tue, May 1 2012 3:27 PM

ProfessorJoe:

Voyager9940:

That's classic!  You typo'd the word typo!  Maybe a little divine intervention to let you know that Alex really did mean God?  ;-)

I love ya brother VOY.  And thanks for the smile this morning!  =)

In His Glorious Name member ~ ProfessorJoe

Dear Prof Joe,

You are very right, the correct word was indeed 'typo'. I learned that word some 9 years ago (English is only my fourth language!) and have misspelled it since then. Thanks to you and this article, it won't (or at least should not) happen again.

See you on the course some day!

VOY

• PAGES
RSS