Forums

Help › Forums

removing posts from country club forum

Tue, May 29 2012 5:05 AM (9 replies)
  • sport67rm
    432 Posts
    Thu, Apr 26 2012 10:50 AM

Can someone give me info on how to remove posts in the country club forum section.   Have lots of old ones need to be removed.....    thanks

• EagleEyes1
    480 Posts
    Thu, Apr 26 2012 6:31 PM

I recently was given ownership of my CC and due to a glitch with WGT, I have been unable to delete any forum posts. If you click on the first post of the thread, you should have an option to "delete" next to the "reply" button. Hopefully WGT is not glitching you and you have the delete button. Hope this helped.

• cycle1979
    1,555 Posts
    Fri, Apr 27 2012 5:45 AM

There should be a delete thread button or option.  There is also an option to pin important threads to the top of the forum.  I thought I'd throw that in... when I owned my CC it took me about a year to figure that one out!

Enjoy your CC's... when you feel like retiring I recommend checking out East Coast CC.  Maxwere does an amazing job as club owner offering a huge array of events, etc.  If you get tired I recommend retiring to East Coast... bring some of your players along and relax.  Its much easier :-)

• Nakedgolferswing
    363 Posts
    Fri, May 25 2012 8:01 AM

I too have been handed a CC & I find no delete buttons anywhere in or around the forums so now what?????

• pjctas0822
    4,554 Posts
    Fri, May 25 2012 8:43 AM

Try refreshing your cache......Then if not I would take a screenshot and email WGT ASAP.

• 100plus
    801 Posts
    Fri, May 25 2012 1:08 PM
    If you go to the post you wish to delete you will find in the bottom left corner under post as owner or writer of post a delete and an edit button,klik delete and follow instructions.It will ask you for reason I type in old,also any replys or children posts as they call it will be deleted when the main post is .Hope this helps Trev (100plus) Laff N Play CC
  • Nakedgolferswing
    363 Posts
    Sun, May 27 2012 7:48 AM

100plus:
    If you go to the post you wish to delete you will find in the bottom left corner under post as owner or writer of post a delete and an edit button,klik delete and follow instructions.It will ask you for reason I type in old,also any replys or children posts as they call it will be deleted when the main post is .Hope this helps Trev (100plus) Laff N Play CC

I do appreciate the information greatly but I have no delete button anywhere with anything to deal with forum, not even on my personal posts that I have made......trying to get a screen shot & can't even get that.....

• EagleEyes1
    480 Posts
    Sun, May 27 2012 12:14 PM

Nakedgolferswing:

100plus:

I do appreciate the information greatly but I have no delete button anywhere with anything to deal with forum, not even on my personal posts that I have made......trying to get a screen shot & can't even get that.....

You are not alone, i too have the same problem. I have sent numerous emails to WGT, so don't waste your time sending an email. Their response was that they are working on an upgrade to the Country Clubs and to wait until that rolls out.

• GolfDum
    396 Posts
    Sun, May 27 2012 12:32 PM

Nakedgolferswing:

http://www.vvcap.net/

Try this software. Very easy to use and very lightweight.

• Nakedgolferswing
    363 Posts
    Tue, May 29 2012 5:05 AM

TY GolfDum I appreciate that link

RSS