Forums

Help › Forums

Re: how do you delete an account?

rated by 0 users
Thu, Jun 9 2011 9:13 AM (9 replies)
  • celery
    1 Posts
    Fri, Feb 20 2009 3:42 PM

I seem to have made two, one that I use and the other that i'm typing on now. This one has no stats and I have no use for it. However, I still get emails from WGTadmin which I don't want two copies of. Is there a button somewhere i'm missing that says 'DELETE PLAYER' - or something along those lines?

• Mainiack
    79 Posts
    Fri, Feb 20 2009 4:23 PM

lol you can't remove yourself in this game, once you join your here forever, its like you signed a petition, i guess wgt can't show how popular it is if people start withdrawing multiple accounts or decide they don't like it for some reason. i've never played an online game that you couldn't withdraw from. Yet wgt doesn't tell us total # of members, not sure what they intend to do with this stat

• WGTalex
    2,087 Posts
    Fri, Feb 20 2009 5:02 PM

Hi celery, we will lock the account for you and take you off our mailing list. Per our terms of service you may only play with one account on WGT, so we will take care of the extra account for you.

• Tonning
    1 Posts
    Thu, Mar 12 2009 7:37 AM

I would like to delete my account and make another one because I can't currently change my country status. I put Norway as a joke but am really from USA. I would like to change that feature or just delete it and make a new one. any suggestions.

• WGTadmin
    1,166 Posts
    Thu, Mar 12 2009 4:53 PM

Tonning,

If you go into the Account section once you are logged in you should be able to change your Country.  If you have problems email us at members@worldgolftour.com

Thanks.

• kapeezee
    1 Posts
    Tue, Jul 14 2009 11:34 AM

i need to delete my account also....

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Tue, Jul 14 2009 11:43 AM

email to members@worldgolftour.com and tell them which account to delete.

If you just want to delete to restart, I don't think they are going to be helpful... but if, by accident, you have a second account as the OP here, they are more than helpful.

have a nice day!

• mnetiger
    2 Posts
    Thu, Jun 9 2011 9:13 AM

I made one account for my friend and now he isnt using it and he wanna to delete it how can he do it because nobody use that accoun and i know password and other data connceted with account so i can log in with it to tell you to delete it ??

• MNEAndro
    1 Posts
    Thu, Jun 9 2011 9:43 AM

Hello this account isnt actually used by mei made it for my friend who dont use it so please delete this account

thank you

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Thu, Jun 9 2011 11:19 AM

hi

please email to members@worldgolftour.com from that email and they will do so

-wgticon

RSS