Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Netflix Credit Offer

rated by 0 users
Thu, Jul 22 2010 9:13 PM (7 replies)
  • shaunvon09
    2 Posts
    Wed, Mar 3 2010 6:40 AM

I completed the Netflix offer to get credits yesterday.  It says that it has been processed and I should have my credits.  I still have yet to receive them.  Any help?

• WGTadmin
    1,166 Posts
    Wed, Mar 3 2010 10:55 AM

If you're having trouble with an offer, please fill out a support request from the offer status page here: http://www.wgt.com/user/gambit.aspx.

This will send a request to our partners at Gambit who process the offers.  You can do this by clicking on the "?" next to the offer listed under your "offers in progress" section. Every offer you click will show up in this section for 10 days just in case you are having trouble with the offer.

Once you create a support request with valid info, please answer all the questions the support representative asks and send all necessary confirmation information. Once our partners at Gambit receive all the necessary information, they forward it to the advertisers to confirm. They can only credit your account after the advertiser confirms that you completed the offer correctly. Please note that it takes some advertisers up to a week to verify the conversions after they have been sent all the necessary information.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to email Gambit directly at gambithelp@getgambit.com.

• shaunvon09
    2 Posts
    Wed, Mar 3 2010 11:29 AM

There is no question mark after the completed ones.  That's the one I'm having trouble with. 

• xxmattscarpaxx
    63 Posts
    Wed, Mar 3 2010 1:10 PM

I filled mine out Saturday, did all that they asked. It is now Wednesday and still Haven't received my credits, Like i stated in my post wgt administration the offer says within 45 minutes. It is not accurate, and it should be fixed.

• Sheep11
    1 Posts
    Mon, Apr 19 2010 12:21 PM

Im  having the same problem. Completed the offer... first time subscriber.... would love some love man

• AlaCowboy
    1,321 Posts
    Mon, Apr 19 2010 12:38 PM

Sheep11:

Im  having the same problem. Completed the offer... first time subscriber.... would love some love man

I completed the Netflix offer about a month ago, and had my credits within the hour. Spent them already, too.

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Tue, Apr 20 2010 11:15 AM

Hi Sheep11,

WGTAdmin's post a few entries up is still the course of action to take at this stage.

WGTadmin:

If you're having trouble with an offer, please fill out a support request from the offer status page here: http://www.wgt.com/user/gambit.aspx.

This will send a request to our partners at Gambit who process the offers.  You can do this by clicking on the "?" next to the offer listed under your "offers in progress" section. Every offer you click will show up in this section for 10 days just in case you are having trouble with the offer.

Once you create a support request with valid info, please answer all the questions the support representative asks and send all necessary confirmation information. Once our partners at Gambit receive all the necessary information, they forward it to the advertisers to confirm. They can only credit your account after the advertiser confirms that you completed the offer correctly. Please note that it takes some advertisers up to a week to verify the conversions after they have been sent all the necessary information.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to email Gambit directly at gambithelp@getgambit.com.

• VBBuckeye
    8 Posts
    Thu, Jul 22 2010 9:13 PM

This link doesn't work. Do you have an updated link for issues with offers?

RSS