Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Ready-Go Tournaments

rated by 0 users
Sat, Jun 26 2010 3:53 AM (3 replies)
  • dwbeadle
    5 Posts
    Tue, Mar 2 2010 4:27 AM

I have tried to get into one of those tournaments but it always says not available.  WHAT AM I DOING WRONG THX

• marioh
    1,055 Posts
    Tue, Mar 2 2010 4:40 AM

You're probably located in a state that does not allow skill based gambling.

There are certain countries and states where skill-based gaming is prohibited. Players from those countries and states will not be allowed to participate in Ready-Go Tournaments.

The U.S. states that do not allow skill-based gaming are: Arizona, Arkansas, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Iowa, Illinois, Louisiana, Maryland, Montana, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, and Vermont

The countries that do not allow skill-based gaming are: Brazil, Argentina, the People's Republic of China, South Korea, Japan, and any other jurisdiction that WGT excludes in its sole discretion.

• chadgolfingBA
    14 Posts
    Fri, Jun 25 2010 6:19 PM

well that is bs because i want to try one and i was really looking up to it they should really do something about that because i am from illinois. so what you r really saying marioh is that i will never be able to enter a ready go tournament?

• tiffer67
    1,764 Posts
    Sat, Jun 26 2010 3:53 AM

Unless they relax the laws on skill based gambling in Illinois, then you are unfortunately not going to be able to compete. I suggest you move to a state where they do allow it ;^)

RSS