Sat, Dec 24 2011 6:16 AM (3 replies)
  • thatcanadianguy
    557 Posts
    Fri, Dec 23 2011 2:13 PM

Inter Club Challenge

Each team will consist of 12 players.  Legends & Tour Masters

6 of each

Teams cannot be the same tier, they must be a 1 Legend & 1 Tour Master

Practice Mode, Red Tees, Very Fast Greens, Light Winds, 45 Second Shot Clock. Alternate between Congressional and WGT Best Of. With the blitz being at WGT Best Of Water Holes.

Round 1:  Blitz games. 6 Teams  1 point for a win, ½ a point for a tie. Total Points 6. WGT Best Of Water Holes

Round 2:  ALT. Shot. 18 holes. 6 Teams 1 point for a win, ½ a point for a tie. If the game is tied after 18 holes then each team gets ½ a point. There is no playoff. Total Points 6. Congressional

Round 3: Will be 12 match play games. 18 holes. 1 points for a win ½ a point for a tie. If the game is tied after 18 holes then each team gets ½ a point. There is no playoff. Total Points 12. WGT Best Of

Round 4: Will be 12 stroke play matches. 18 holes.  1 point for a win, ½ a point for a tie. If the game is tied after 18 holes then each team gets ½ a point. There is no playoff. Total Points 12. Congressional

Total Points 36. The Team that scores more that 18½ points is the winner.

If you are interested please leave a message on my wall or send me a friends request.

Thank you

thatcanadianguy

Eagle Club Golf Association

• cycle1979
    1,555 Posts
    Fri, Dec 23 2011 10:11 PM

Please contact Kirkhamilton (Interclub leader of East Coast CC) if you are interested in challenging us.  I'd like to challenge you as leader of the club 2000 credits (paid as MPC and given back to the club as a freeroll) for this inter-club match.

Cycle1979

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Fri, Dec 23 2011 10:39 PM

Can I just say as a member of a club that has taken part in a few of these inter-club games, that this sounds very complex and might take months to finish. So many people agree to play then can't be bothered to arrange their matches. The other problem we had was that if a club loses their first few games they lose interest. Anyway, good luck.

• Robbie0102
    636 Posts
    Sat, Dec 24 2011 6:16 AM

Hey,

that's a very interesting idea, @thecanadianguy. But I see the same problems like piztaker.

I'll ask the Tour Master and Legends of my club, if they see any possibilities to take part in such a tournament and if they're interested. We'll see! :-)

Merry christmas!

Best regards from Germany,

Robbie0102 (CC for GOLFAHOLICS)

RSS