Forums

Help › Forums

Re: *** Downtime Tonight 3/26 ***

rated by 0 users
Sun, Mar 31 2024 2:00 PM (31 replies)
  • azgolfer56
    330 Posts
    Wed, Mar 27 2024 12:54 PM

Thank you Niko, I wish wgt could have given us an advance notice that the volvik balls were being discontinued. I would have purchased quite a few sleeves, I enjoy playing that ball. I will keep an eye on the pro shop to see when they come back for a limited time.

Denny

• tramilleo
    1,869 Posts
    Wed, Mar 27 2024 1:21 PM

LMAO  a small price increase he says . After 14 years here and we are still basically Beta  lol too funny and very sad. I wonder how many players have given up and left this game.  But judging by the numbers you get for a free shot to win free prizes, all of your efforts(UPDATES) are driving us away in droves. Millions boasted but yet Winner Circle only draws 200 to 400 thousand, that math is not mathing.  These updates and small price increases will drive away more.

• okiechuck
    6,466 Posts
    Wed, Mar 27 2024 4:07 PM

Dave33200:

Is there a way to either remove, or drag this overlay out of the way? 

Why is this even here??? This is like the white stripe on the green. It has no functionality that I can detect. Even a beginner that uses this page knows that you have to go to the app to play the tourney, Why waste valuable time programming something that is not necessary. Please stop being stupid by not giving us useless things and try giving us some new courses to play,

Cheers

• okiechuck
    6,466 Posts
    Wed, Mar 27 2024 4:20 PM

ScottHope:

If you wish to remove it and you have an Ad blocker, you could try right clicking on it an add it to that. If that is not an option and your ad blocker has a custom filter list, you could try adding this to it...

wgt.com##aside[id=fab]

Gee thanks, Scott. I finally found something of use. Mine is gone and I hope it doesn't return when I log on again. Thanks again for the help.

Cheers, Chuck

• ScottHope
    10,094 Posts
    Thu, Mar 28 2024 1:26 AM

Thank you, Chuck.  ; )

• Squatch031
    172 Posts
    Thu, Mar 28 2024 1:05 PM

Since the update, I have been having trouble with putting.  When I drag the meter bar across the bottom, it stops randomly along the bar and then forces me to putt regardless of the distance.  I can let the meter go by not electing to putt but when trying it again, it does the same thing.  Example:  If I am putting a 25 foot put, when dragging the meter, it may stop at 15 feet and head back the other way.  Everything works fine if not on the green.  Even went to practice green and got the same result.  What did you guys do!? 

• callaghan159
    6,222 Posts
    Fri, Mar 29 2024 3:25 AM

Squatch031:
    When I drag the meter bar across the bottom, it stops randomly along the bar and then forces me to putt regardless of the distance. 

Strange............... I am not having that problem.

• ScottHope
    10,094 Posts
    Fri, Mar 29 2024 3:59 AM

Is it a mouse issue, low battery, broken cable, dodgy button, poor USB connection?

• BlackBogey
    276 Posts
    Fri, Mar 29 2024 8:15 AM

ScottHope:

Is it a mouse issue, low battery, broken cable, dodgy button, poor USB connection?

That was my first thought as well, except funny it would only be happening on putts.  One would think if the mouse just happened to go bad around the same time as an Update it would effect all shots?  

Maybe @Squatch should try a full uninstall/re-install?  Discord is usually all over this stuff, and no one on there seems to be complaining of the same issue so seems to be limited to Squatch's hardware or a glitchy update.

• Yiannis1970
    3,270 Posts
    Sat, Mar 30 2024 4:41 AM

ScottHope:

Scott nailed it again. May i add dusty censor?

RSS