Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Purchase balls now prompt

rated by 0 users
Mon, Mar 11 2024 2:14 PM (7 replies)
  • drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Fri, Mar 8 2024 11:11 AM

My question is , why am I being prompted  to purchase balls now while playing in a game, when according to my inventory, I currently have 93 available ?

Doc :)

• MarchieB
    1,525 Posts
    Fri, Mar 8 2024 11:51 AM

It gives the Buy Now prompt when you get to the last ball of every "Sleeve of 3 balls", always has.

• AnaNikolaj
    634 Posts
    Fri, Mar 8 2024 12:21 PM

drmoose:

My question is , why am I being prompted  to purchase balls now while playing in a game, when according to my inventory, I currently have 93 available ?

It gives it whenever each ball is on its last hit, even if you have hundreds in stock. But when you're on the last ball, you get multiple ones. When you start the round with it (or get to it mid round), when it's on the last hit and when you run out of them 😉

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,504 Posts
    Fri, Mar 8 2024 2:33 PM

And just FYI, it gives no prompt when you play with a discontinued ball though. How smart! 🤓

• BlackBogey
    278 Posts
    Fri, Mar 8 2024 5:42 PM

I'm guessing the confusion may be that while you may have 93 balls in your "inventory", that likely they are of different types than the one you are currently playing?  You must finish the game with either the EXACT same ball type, even down to the color (one ball rule), or be switched to the Starter. 

So for example if you start with only 1 Cally L33 ball you will get a prompt to buy more at the first tee, then if you get down to last hit on it will get another prompt.  I believe even if you hit it in the water you may get a chance to buy more before switching back to the Starter.  It doesn't matter that you may have 93 "other balls", only what you started the game with.

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Sat, Mar 9 2024 11:52 AM

BB, 

Nope, I understand what you're saying, but, these are all Cally 33's. I just wasn't aware of having that many so I took the prompt every time , lol. Now, if I only use/ lose one a week, I should be good for almost two years :)

• HamdenPro
    2,415 Posts
    Mon, Mar 11 2024 12:11 PM

drmoose:
    I just wasn't aware of having that many so I took the prompt every time

• rmpor
    70 Posts
    Mon, Mar 11 2024 2:14 PM

drmoose:

Doc you will also get the same message when you are down to the LAST HIT of  any ball you're using even when you have more balls of the same type in your inventory. Don't be confused.

RSS