Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Skins and Match

rated by 0 users
Thu, Feb 22 2024 10:32 AM (3 replies)
  • ace19576
    3 Posts
    Wed, Feb 21 2024 3:55 AM

Does anyone know why I would not be eligible for skins or match play? I can invite, but not be invited.......confused.    Thx Ann

• borntobesting
    9,625 Posts
    Thu, Feb 22 2024 1:30 AM

It could be that you are in one of the states that doesn't gambling on skill based games.

Here is the list

]he U.S. states that do not allow skill-based gaming are: Arizona, Arkansas, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Iowa, Illinois, Louisiana, Maryland, Montana, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, and Vermont

• GreenLaser
    176 Posts
    Thu, Feb 22 2024 2:35 AM

borntobesting:

It could be that you are in one of the states that doesn't gambling on skill based games.

Here is the list

]he U.S. states that do not allow skill-based gaming are: Arizona, Arkansas, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Iowa, Illinois, Louisiana, Maryland, Montana, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, and Vermont

That's on ace19576's blog, but why would inviting be okay but being invited not be okay?

• MioKontic
    4,593 Posts
    Thu, Feb 22 2024 10:32 AM

Gambling only occurs if you are playing for credits, i.e. Matchplay Challenge mode, or Skins for credits.  If there are no credits involved then you should be able to play any format.  Andyson was from Scottsdale, Arizona, and he was able to play matchplay, can't remember if he ever played skins.

RSS