Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Please forgive my ignorance, but

Tue, Jan 30 2024 10:34 AM (2 replies)
  • INTHERUFF420
    4 Posts
    Mon, Jan 29 2024 11:28 PM

Where is it that you set up the option for another player gifting you balls? and what kind? thanks much. Just haven't seen that anywhere.

• BOZskills
    393 Posts
    Tue, Jan 30 2024 10:34 AM

I don't believe there is one? You can gift balls to another player,but not the other way around. If you want to gift balls to another wgt player,when you go to make the purchase there will be the gift or purchase option. Click on gift then you'll be promted to type in the recepients name and any message you want to include. Thats it.gl hth.

• SamSpayed
    4,904 Posts
    Tue, Jan 30 2024 10:40 AM

INTHERUFF420:

Where is it that you set up the option for another player gifting you balls? and what kind? thanks much. Just haven't seen that anywhere.

It's not an option that you can set up yourself.  It's just an option that appears automatically at the end of (some) coin games.  I think the Gift option that you or your opponent may see is to gift a sleeve of the ball that the player had equipped during your coin game.  There's no way to change that.

If you'd like to gift your opponent a sleeve yourself, you can always jot down the player's name and visit the Pro Shop after the game.  You can then gift her/him any sleeve you like 🙂🎁

RSS