Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Mouse

rated by 0 users
Sun, Jan 28 2024 4:45 PM (8 replies)
  • ez2putt
    210 Posts
    Wed, Jan 24 2024 4:13 PM

Well after roughly 8 years my mouse is almost pooched. I would like some suggestions on what my next mouse should be. Can you guys tell me what i should purchase.Thanks in advance

• borntobesting
    9,625 Posts
    Wed, Jan 24 2024 5:26 PM

2 things to consider in my opinion are polling rate and how well the mouse fits you hand,

The higher the polling rate the more responsive the mouse will be to your clicks, And you want your mouse to fit your hand well so it is easier to quickly and accurately click the button.

Some good choices are Razer Death Adder All the Razer line is good

Logitech G502 all the Logitrch line is good,

The mouse that I started using in 2022 is good also. It is Glorious O- The minus is size. it is slightly smaller than the normal mouse.

You will have to make a couple of other decisions as well. Wired or Wireless, I prefer wired, And how much you are willing to spend or can afford to spend, Some of these top line mice go for well over $100,

I got my Glorious Model 0- from Ebay for $29.99 almost 2 years ago. I am really pleased with it.

• dandycap
    1,809 Posts
    Fri, Jan 26 2024 3:59 AM

I'm using the Logitech M510 wireless.   Also it's the large size to fit a mans hand.    I chose wireless so my desk doesn't look like the local electric company.  If you go with wired, the braided wire is more flexible but also cost more money.    The M510 cost aprox $ 30.   I don't believe one is any faster than the other.   A mouse does were out after so many clicks.

Happy hunting

• ryry4321
    45 Posts
    Fri, Jan 26 2024 11:58 AM

Mercury M1 Pro Wireless Gaming Mouse is a great one but pretty pricey I believe around $100, i don't specifically use it because I play on mobile but my friend loves his, it works better than anyone I've ever tried in the past. Also a great one is XM1 RGB Gaming Mouse which I believe it is half the price of the Mercury m1. Both great options. Just my 2 cents. -Ryan

• protonc
    644 Posts
    Sat, Jan 27 2024 9:10 AM

I've been really pleased with Redragon wired gaming mouse for the last few years.  Mine is M601-3, and probably can't be found now, but upgraded models M910-K looks pretty good, $20, 15.4k reviews 4.5 stars on Amazon.

• WGTShamWow
    907 Posts
    Sun, Jan 28 2024 10:18 AM

I have to 2nd Glorious as a suggestion. Been using them for a few years and they have been great. Had the original Model O Wireless, replaced it with a Model O2 Wireless, and just upgraded when they came out with the Model i2 Wireless. Had to replace the Model O after a year and a half after it stopped responding (they have a 3 year warranty if you register your mouse with them) but their warranty system was painless and they just gave me a credit for their website for how much I paid to either get the same mouse or something different. 

Razer has been making really nice mice for a while but they can be pricy, same with Logitech. Had a couple of the G502 mice and they were great but can be a bit heavy compared to what's out now, but that might not matter to you depending on the games you play. 

• Bluto346
    74 Posts
    Sun, Jan 28 2024 12:33 PM

I use a Razer Viper 8khz wired mouse. Very solid feel, clicks feel great. Slightly heavier mouse than most out there...which I happen to prefer over the ultralights. Best built Razer yet...and I've owned quite a few.

• ez2putt
    210 Posts
    Sun, Jan 28 2024 4:44 PM

thank you for the info  evryone

• ez2putt
    210 Posts
    Sun, Jan 28 2024 4:45 PM

thank you for the info  evryone

RSS