Forums

Help › Forums

Re: membership

rated by 0 users
Tue, Jan 9 2024 7:05 AM (5 replies)
  • Manni2801
    73 Posts
    Sun, Jan 7 2024 12:46 PM

Hi, whats the difference betweem recruit,member and veteran?

Thanks 

• Tony08888
    566 Posts
    Sun, Jan 7 2024 2:36 PM
    It depends on how the owner of your club defines them. Most promote according to how many XP’s you contribute to the club. Some promote according to the length of time spent in the club. In my club as soon as you join you are a member. Contribute 1000 XP’s and you go to veteran. So basically everyone is a veteran in my club.
  • SamSpayed
    4,903 Posts
    Sun, Jan 7 2024 7:19 PM

Manni2801:

Hi, whats the difference betweem recruit,member and veteran?

Thanks 

It's best to ask the owner of your CC.  In addition to what Tony said about each owner having their own promotion criteria, owners can also assign different club permissions to the different member levels - eg. the ability to create CC tournaments, create custom courses, use Superpasses during Clash events, etc.

• AlaskanDame
    18,976 Posts
    Sun, Jan 7 2024 7:46 PM

So true, Sam.  Depends on the owner.

Everyone in my club is a  valued “member” except I do get people to volunteer as  Directors that help the club in specific ways.  They are “working” positions.  Any tier who wants to help can be a Director.

Come Clash time, I mix things up into all four groups for management of blue pass use.  Even the Directors change hats for 48 hours.

• Manni2801
    73 Posts
    Mon, Jan 8 2024 1:17 AM

Thanks ALL for your enlightenment

Manfred

• JMills3
    91 Posts
    Tue, Jan 9 2024 7:05 AM

I move members from recruit when they reach 1000 exp points to the club and then veteran when you reach 50k exp points or, when you join us on discord and connect with us. There's no difference between vet and member, except vets can use super pass. I used to allow everybody to use them but then people used multiple and waste them paying bogie golf so I limited access. I will make you a vet. 

RSS