Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Couple of questions please

rated by 0 users
Fri, Jan 5 2024 3:20 AM (7 replies)
  • Tony08888
    566 Posts
    Thu, Jan 4 2024 2:01 PM

What WGT utility ball replaced the Tour SD?

And how do I set up a 3-way message through the website messaging?

Seems like I should be able to type the other players name into the recipients box, but it isn't working.

Thanks

• ScottHope
    10,096 Posts
    Thu, Jan 4 2024 2:27 PM

You hit the nail on the head there Tony, the WGT Utility ball replaced the Tour SD ball, but with a 15 credits price increase.

Multiple messaging is not possible unless those people you want to include are in your first 20 friends. The search works well for those first 20 but it won't find anyone after that number.

I doubt it will ever be fixed now, been like that for such a long time.  : (

• Tony08888
    566 Posts
    Thu, Jan 4 2024 2:40 PM
    Thank you Scott. We had a member connect to two of us and had a 3 way going and we’ve all only been friends less than 3 months.He left the club and now no one in the club knows how he did it. Sounds like it may have been a fluke.
  • Tony08888
    566 Posts
    Thu, Jan 4 2024 3:50 PM
    You are correct Scott. After some digging, he only has 12 friends so he was able to add two of us to a group chat. Thanks for your help.
  • ryry4321
    45 Posts
    Thu, Jan 4 2024 4:41 PM

Hey Scott this is a different question because it seems everywhere I reply no one answers lol, today on the first hole in The showdown I got an eagle and a showing as a birdie is there anything I can do about that or am I toast haha 

• ScottHope
    10,096 Posts
    Fri, Jan 5 2024 1:27 AM

Thanks Tony. I too had a three way conversation going once, initiated by someone else, and I was shocked because I didn't realise at the time and I thought (when the third person chimed in) how the hell did you get in here!  Lol, it felt really weird at the time because it was my first.

@ryry, I don't think I can help you with your showdown issue because I don't play them. Might be best to use the search box on the right to see if there is another thread that has an answer. Sorry.  : (

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Fri, Jan 5 2024 3:14 AM

I had a 3 way going once ...not a lot of convo though..:)

• Tony08888
    566 Posts
    Fri, Jan 5 2024 3:20 AM
    Same here. I was taken off guard. We’re going to use plain old fashioned email. (Who would have ever thought email might be called old fashioned one day). Geez I really am getting old.
RSS