Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Mr WGT Nico

rated by 0 users
Mon, Nov 6 2023 7:27 AM (5 replies)
  • Dunedart
    259 Posts
    Sat, Nov 4 2023 10:47 PM

Normally play 1 hole before work, same today [ 6,40am here ] thought I had played the night before like yesterday as can play 1am now clocks moved back wards , I must have being confused though I thought play Manhatton for CC turf war. Probably me time confused ?

Contacted support but thought ask here if message lost, lost 1743 days consecutive play so I  would like to ask if it is possible to reset when you have time.

Sorry for the trouble

Dunedart

• HamdenPro
    2,415 Posts
    Sun, Nov 5 2023 5:33 AM

Dunedart:
    so I  would like to ask if it is possible to reset when you have time.

Nico does not normally work weekends. He will be back Monday. I will let him know to check this thread and your situation.

• CaptRon48
    184 Posts
    Sun, Nov 5 2023 5:59 AM

Gee that's all it takes to get reset? I've lost csd 2 or three times this year unintentionaly. But i'm old school -you screw up it is on you.

• HamdenPro
    2,415 Posts
    Sun, Nov 5 2023 3:23 PM

CaptRon48:
    Gee that's all it takes to get reset? I've lost csd 2 or three times this year unintentionaly. But i'm old school -you screw up it is on you

Yes, WGT is pretty good about resetting CDP. Notwithstanding, I have gone to day 1 many, many, times and have not asked to be reset. 

Not sure a matter of "old school" as opposed to those who care a great deal about CDP and those who do not.

• Dunedart
    259 Posts
    Mon, Nov 6 2023 6:09 AM

Ty HP. Reset already this morning, great support usually.

And thank you Mr Nico, correcting my silly mistake !!

DD

• ScottHope
    10,095 Posts
    Mon, Nov 6 2023 7:27 AM

Hi Dunedart. Just for your information, you don't have to play a hole to keep your consecutive days played intact, you only need to hit the ball once.  ; )

RSS