Forums

Help › Forums

Re: How many people play this Game for free?

rated by 0 users
Mon, Sep 18 2023 5:25 AM (5 replies)
  • MisteryShots
    8 Posts
    Thu, Sep 14 2023 11:47 AM

Tello me The truth 20-30?

I shot 57-59

Of course nowadays i can win a lot of credits in Legends brackets, but when i  raise to champion- tour champion how i go to do credits for a decente ball? (600 credit ball)

Every ready and go i play for 200+ credits same people you know... fmagnets, sebicu , young46... yeah 1 of 10 maybe i do top 5 but scores are unrealistic.

If you play this Game for free how do you do? Maybe i have to buy a 200 credit balls and watch videos..

• MioKontic
    4,591 Posts
    Fri, Sep 15 2023 10:40 AM

MisteryShots:
    Tello me The truth

I play for free.  In nearly 13 years I've never put in a single penny into this game, and never will because of the way WGT treats us.

Now...

MisteryShots:
    Tello me The truth

Is this your first account?

And second question...

MisteryShots:
    Tello me The truth

Why do you score 3000+ in CTTH games?

• MisteryShots
    8 Posts
    Sat, Sep 16 2023 12:14 PM

Yes its my first acc you can Contact wgt for any doubt sad voy

And sorry but a 59 player playing for free seems unrealistic. Or you play a litle and watch videos all day or you dont have The level to compete ( even wwith me) Tell me what you want yo dont do top 10 in readys and go

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,504 Posts
    Sat, Sep 16 2023 12:49 PM

MisteryShots:
    If you play this Game for free how do you do?

I amass free 150 credits each and every day, and also win prizes here and there.

• MioKontic
    4,591 Posts
    Mon, Sep 18 2023 5:07 AM

It seems the truth came out.

• CaptRon48
    184 Posts
    Mon, Sep 18 2023 5:25 AM

I would like to think im typical player and support any game I play financially somewhat.Even though im retired I spend few hundred bucks just because.  As far as free credits that has always been mixed bag for me. Im PC player with ancient PC and no cell service in home.Tried blu-stacks but not enough capability.

Now having said that I have in excess of 100k credits. Iv'e been here since summer of 20. Never used a prem ball till spring of 22 and went back to reg ball spring of 23. Don't believe i've played ranked round since.

How did I get so many credits. When I first started surveys worked for awhile until like 98% of other people I guess I was banned. However I was one of the lucky PC players who periodically got videos. I remember one Holiday period of couple weeks I got probably 20k. Then of course they disappeared for months. Some where along the line I read that if I tried for videos at 3am my time I would get them. I did that for months, wife thought I was crazy.But again everything was periodically no rhyme or reason. Then last fall they reduced value  to 1 and made them scarcer yet. Not worth losing sleep for 10-12 credits or less.

I decided to hoard my credits go back to reg balls till I find a consistent method to supplement my credits. Forgot to mention the revised survey system  worked for while but think ive qualified for one survey in last 3/4 months. Statistically impossible. easiest way is to. Probably easiest way is just get new computer and use blu-stacks. I did just recently download game on wifes phone and when were out I can get few vids. 

My plan going forward is to start using lev 93 balls and see what I can accomplish never going to be great player but if can get consistent finishes in the Showdowns beating many TLs and above as I already have (several top tens) that will satisfy my competetive thirst.

RSS