Sun, Sep 3 2023 10:51 AM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • pmm711
    5,516 Posts
    Sun, Sep 3 2023 6:03 AM

ct690911:

pmm711:

MioKontic:

Not sure who you are referring to, although you've done nothing to improve the situation with many of your comments, unlike what some others are trying to do.  A lot of the 'mess' has recently been cleared up.  But it's quite simple, if you don't like the forum... stay away.  For many of us 'old-timers' the forum has been a big part of WGT.

My kids/grandkids all play games via apps, etc. and every game has a FAQ/Help area where all the info in these forums could reside.  Players can post as well as just go for answers to questions.  Since flash sunsetted and the launcher has stabilized what new stuff have you truly learned from the forum posts?  FAQs and Help areas are so the same mundane questions don't get asked endlessly.  The game is rather intuitive.  The questions asked and answered in here are simple lookups.  The new content has added very little in terms of necessary game knowledge.  It's like watching the movie Groundhog Day over and over and over...and thinking it's newly released each time you watch.  The number of posters has dwindled and the players who are benefitting are only here because there is no area on the app and launcher with answers to FAQs.  It's like some people are waiting for Andyson to rise from the dead so there's a reason to laugh again.  Well that ship has sailed long ago.

Paul;

You know about Apps and what your grand-kids are into tech wise?...I can't even answer my wife's cell phone. I'm hopeless when it comes to any kind of technology.

I'm thinking there are a few others in the same boat...ergo, the forums are meant for us...lol

Long live "old-school"..:)

Thanks for the LOL Col 😂😂

• borntobesting
    9,625 Posts
    Sun, Sep 3 2023 9:42 AM

ScottHope:

Colin, the next time your wife's phone rings and she's not around to answer it, just shout at it...

"Hey Google! Answer the call."   8 )

Scott what if it is an Iphone

• Yiannis1970
    3,270 Posts
    Sun, Sep 3 2023 10:17 AM

borntobesting:

ScottHope:

Colin, the next time your wife's phone rings and she's not around to answer it, just shout at it...

"Hey Google! Answer the call."   8 )

Scott's hypothesis is a known paradox. Women have their i-phones attached to their hands 24/7.

• ScottHope
    10,095 Posts
    Sun, Sep 3 2023 10:51 AM

borntobesting:

Well, apparently you can have Google assistant on an iPhone, but if that doesn't work, is Siri still employed?   8 )

Yiannis1970:
    Scott's hypothesis is a known paradox.

Huh?  Lol.  ; )

EDIT : I've realised that shouting at someone else's phone probably won't work, unless they have taught their device to recognize your voice. Oh well, it was a nice idea until I thought about it a little more.

• PAGES
RSS