Forums

Help › Forums

Re: free pass use

rated by 0 users
Mon, Jun 26 2023 8:24 AM (3 replies)
  • callaghan159
    6,222 Posts
    Mon, Jun 26 2023 3:07 AM

I dont play the TW or the coin rooms, so my questions are, do you need a cc pass to participate in these types of games and do they give you and the club  the same amount of xp as a regular tourney would ? TIA

• PureGro1
    1,656 Posts
    Mon, Jun 26 2023 5:53 AM

The 9 hole rooms would I think- but it would be rare to get 9 complete holes in those formats.

EDIT- Yes you need to use pass for TWs

• xxxhogheadxxx
    949 Posts
    Mon, Jun 26 2023 7:26 AM

callaghan159:

I dont play the TW or the coin rooms, so my questions are, do you need a cc pass to participate in these types of games and do they give you and the club  the same amount of xp as a regular tourney would ? TIA

The Turf War (TW) which runs for 24 hours once a matchup is found, requires use of a pass for each coin room game you play if you want the CC to benefit if you win the game.  Only if you win the game do the coins earned transfer to the TW running total. 

If your CC wins a TW, the club receives a "Superpass" and a 15% bonus to coins earned.  All participating players on the winning side receive 2000 coins plus a 15% bonus to their earned coins.

The losing CC receives a 5% bonus to coins earned.  The players receive a 5% bonus to their earned coins.

Coin room games (when not in a TW) you don't need to use a pass to participate.  I've never played a non-TW coin game and used a pass so I honestly can't tell you if the CC benefits from these.  The only benefit from not using a pass in non-TW coin games is to the player; you are trying to get the top spot in earned coins (in your group) to win some amount of bonus coins.  Believe this goes on for a full seven days.

If you were to play a full 9-hole match in a coin game(turf war or not), the xp's are comparable to what you would receive in a normal tournament round.

Whew!  I hope I got this correct.

• callaghan159
    6,222 Posts
    Mon, Jun 26 2023 8:24 AM

xxxhogheadxxx:
    Whew!  I hope I got this correct.

LOL. thanks 

RSS