Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Made Pro in 10 Days

Mon, Dec 28 2009 3:11 PM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Soulcatcher
    1,970 Posts
    Sun, Dec 20 2009 10:08 AM

The problem is this. Any tounament your enter, you stay at the tier that you started it with.

e.g. You entered Dec unlimited as an amateur. Now any time you try to play that tournament it will be at the amateur tees even though you are now a pro.

It will not let you play when you have Pro equipment because it gives you an unfair advantage over the other players.

Any new tournaments you enter will be at the pro level so no issue there.

As of Jan 1 you will have no issue as well.

If you still want to play the amateur tournaments that you have entered you must unequip your pro only equipment.

Hope this helps.

*edit     Yes you can mix and match.

• wallydawg68
    46 Posts
    Mon, Dec 28 2009 8:46 AM

pais:

wow now that i made pro so fast the level of my play is alittle under par for the pro teir. not so happy with haveing such high standerds to try and play up to. If would have known this might have held back and practised  a bit more.

pais....just wait til you make master!...lol

• navigater
    1,319 Posts
    Mon, Dec 28 2009 2:02 PM
    Ikindof figered that was what the problem was,just wanted to make sure I was not doig somethig wronge(which would be normole for me) THANKS GUYS
  • dorkfeatures
    712 Posts
    Mon, Dec 28 2009 3:11 PM

Hi,

Good to see you enjoying the game. It is a great product.

One word of advice - dont be in any rush to get through the tiers. You need to get a good understanding of how the game works, and how the courses play.

Once you get up into the upper tiers, the level of competition increases markedly - so, learn the basics and progress at your own speed.

Cheers Doug

• PAGES
RSS