Help › Forums

Made Pro in 10 Days

Mon, Dec 28 2009 3:11 PM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Lilhammerlane
    2 Posts
    Sat, Dec 19 2009 5:29 AM

Hello,

Im a newbie in here, and might I say....I Love This Game!!!!

After a few practice rounds, and playing a few with others, I made it to Pro in 10 days after signing up. Is this normal to make pro so soon?....Or should it have taken a while longer?

I hope to make a few friends, cause Im gona be around for quite some time. See ya on the green.....Blane

• molideha
    213 Posts
    Sat, Dec 19 2009 5:57 AM

hi Blane and welcome.

I would say the rate of  advancement to pro is dependent on your history...many ex Links players come in and come up to speed rather quickly as you did....others lacking a background in a good golf sim might/usually take a bit longer.

other determining factors include club and ball upgrades...a player who purchases the regular ping complete set (available to hacks, etc) will advance faster relative to a player using the starter clubs, all things being equal.

gl...keep us posted on your progress and what made the difference for you.

• jamesmt67
    3 Posts
    Sat, Dec 19 2009 6:40 AM

Hello.  I am relatively new here also and made it to pro in about the same time..  I find being an actual golfer  helped me with this game but it is similar to other golf games.   Good Luck and if you ever want to play a round  send an invite sometime.. I just might be here! 

• GITrDONE
    701 Posts
    Sat, Dec 19 2009 7:11 AM

Congradulations to you both! This game is the best game around no matter what you might here in the rest of the forums.Glad to see some happy campers that didn't give up on this game.There's a lot of helpful hints in the "game tip" part of the forum too.You boys oughtta check it out.Happy to have ya'll and welcome.

Larry

• pais
    5 Posts
    Sat, Dec 19 2009 7:01 PM

well i dont feel so special now i made pro in nine days and am haveing a blast.

great game later

• pais
    5 Posts
    Sun, Dec 20 2009 12:11 AM

wow now that i made pro so fast the level of my play is alittle under par for the pro teir. not so happy with haveing such high standerds to try and play up to. If would have known this might have held back and practised  a bit more.

• Lilhammerlane
    2 Posts
    Sun, Dec 20 2009 6:37 AM

pais....

I know what you mean, Ive found this out the hard way. Soon I will upgrade to better clubs, but for now Ill make due.

Thanks yall....Blane.

• navigater
    1,319 Posts
    Sun, Dec 20 2009 9:03 AM
    ? I picked up a ping pro tier club.Why wont the game let me use it? Id realy would like all the advice Ican get .and thanks for the invite James.
  • WGTadmin2
    1,152 Posts
    Sun, Dec 20 2009 9:06 AM

Please go here to see how to equip your clubs: http://www.wgt.com/help.aspx#equipclubs

and welcome to WGT

• navigater
    1,319 Posts
    Sun, Dec 20 2009 9:17 AM

ok,thanks but I know how to buy and equip ,but when I go to use a pro driver in the game ,I get an error # and says my clubs dont match my pro tier??anyone.do I have to change all my clubs to pro or can I mix match

• PAGES
RSS