Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Tier up to champion

rated by 0 users
Fri, Apr 19 2024 1:19 PM (24 replies)
  • BigEasy780
    1 Posts
    Mon, Apr 15 2024 7:44 AM

This is not correct. I have seen TL and Champions with less ranked rounds then 750! The rounds in the coinrooms will also be counted to tier up.

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,505 Posts
    Mon, Apr 15 2024 5:02 PM

It isn't incorrect. It's just that now we've got a different (separate) tier promotion system, apart from the conventional one since the Flash era, which is directly linked to the coinroom matches and we haven't figured out how exactly it works yet. (Good chance that we never will...) It is also highly probable that the two got messed up each other, giving how well the company is maintaining and managing the game these days.

• SamSpayed
    4,905 Posts
    Tue, Apr 16 2024 9:38 AM

BigEasy780:

This is not correct. I have seen TL and Champions with less ranked rounds then 750! The rounds in the coinrooms will also be counted to tier up.

As Simon says, it is correct, but doesn't give the complete picture of ways to tier up.  See THIS POST from WGTadmin for details.  You can also, as you say, tier up by playing coin games in the coin rooms... but again, as Simon says, we don't know the details of how to do that.

• EddyRoach
    6 Posts
    Thu, Apr 18 2024 4:01 AM

I was also told this, and they talked about how they miss M and TM tees, but they also encouraged me to hit Legend as you are now playing from the back tees and no longer have to worry about relearning each hole/course play due to further back tees.  I leveled up at 92 which was high enough to get decent enough clubs to keep up, and play well 

So I guess the trick is steady level/tier progression.

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,505 Posts
    Fri, Apr 19 2024 1:19 PM

EddyRoach:
    So I guess the trick is steady level/tier progression.

Can't go wrong with that approach. There's a saying...

"Everything takes place in its own good time."

RSS