Help › Forums

Re: THE NEW "MATCH PLAY CHALLENGE GAME"

Wed, Dec 9 2009 10:36 PM (22 replies)
  • AlaCowboy
    1,321 Posts
    Fri, Dec 4 2009 6:34 AM

bbeards4:

WGTadmin2:

bbeards4 (CLINT) - it sounds like your opponent selected the option to forfeit, just like a regular matchplay game if he had waited for you to come back you could have continued your match.  The other explanation is that your opponent did not forfeit but did not wait the 5 minutes for you to return, therefore effectively forfeiting. Basically we understand that the internet performance is unpredictable and that disconnects happen. However we want to reward the player that comes back or waits for the others to return.  

Thanks for your information. And that is what i figured happened. But this guy continues to accuse me of a plot to take over the world (90 cents at a time). He refuses to go with my plan and still is telling others (WGT members) that im a cheat and who knows what else. Can you please email him or something letting him know that in fact it was probably an errorr on his end and not mine. Or at least tell him to stop telling others that i cheat and what not. Its starting to piss me off. I know that he has at least one time because a friend of mine left me a wall post letting me know that  had just got telling this story to him about me (bbeards4) and how im a cheat and do not play me.... rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggg!!! Thanks.. bbeards4 (CLINT)

I don't think you should be naming names in  here. If you have a specific complaint about any member you should direct it to WGT in a private email.

• WGTalex
    2,087 Posts
    Fri, Dec 4 2009 10:26 AM

Hi bbeards, we will follow up with you via email. As alacowboy said, please do not name names publicly.

• bbeards4
    189 Posts
    Wed, Dec 9 2009 10:36 PM

AlaCowboy:
    I don't think you should be naming names in  here. If you have a specific complaint about any member you should direct it to WGT in a private email.

I dont think I did mention any names in my "PLOT TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD..." post.  Only mentioned as ... "this guy" ... and ... "he" ... and ... "him" ...  

But I do agree and stuff like this should be privately emailed. 

Thanks...

bbeards4 (CLINT)

RSS