Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Why people quit on last hole?

rated by 0 users
Fri, Aug 21 2020 11:21 PM (4 replies)
  • Flatearth777
    267 Posts
    Wed, Aug 19 2020 2:49 PM

Getting 4 people play for xp is getting difficult. I think if 4 people join , WGT give same XP as they played full game. 

Its not Fair to non quitters.

Initially i thought people saving averages but i think WGT take best averages.

Anyways I need a Random way to get Tour champion to play with me. May be add random players to list and they cant quit. Even if they quit , WGT should award XP to player finished the game as though 4 played.

I can play solo but its boring. I dont find people in match play either.

• bossbird
    2,195 Posts
    Thu, Aug 20 2020 3:55 AM

Why don’t you befriend people in your own club and play them , or ask your club owner to make 13 speed tournaments , or write on club chat asking for people to play you. If you don’t get any takers find another club. 
    just remember at the moment a clash is going on and if your club participates strongly in that , then you may find less players wanting to play for fun during the two day clash. 

• SamSpayed
    4,909 Posts
    Fri, Aug 21 2020 11:42 AM

Flatearth777:
    I need a Random way to get Tour champion to play with me.

bossbird:
    Why don’t you befriend people in your own club and play them , or ask your club owner to make 13 speed tournaments , or write on club chat asking for people to play you. If you don’t get any takers find another club. 

That seems to be the best way.  There are 25 Tour Champions in your club.  How many of them have you asked to play?

• Flatearth777
    267 Posts
    Fri, Aug 21 2020 4:44 PM

jsut joined the club

• Flatearth777
    267 Posts
    Fri, Aug 21 2020 11:21 PM

Finally played with tour champion. 

Legend +1

TC +2

me +3

I eagled last hole.