Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Coins and Credits

Fri, Mar 29 2024 10:00 AM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • wigii
    43 Posts
    Sun, Feb 11 2024 1:55 PM

Who cares how much coins  a individual player has. The bottom line for me is that they are worthless . For me its all about head to head play.

• Mythanatos
    2,203 Posts
    Mon, Feb 12 2024 11:01 AM

callaghan159:

jtgolfer53:

FirstBaggerVance:

so in the end they are worthless.

and credits are almost impossible to earn. So can only end up being a payed game - this sucks

You hit the nail on the head. Coins are worthless. I've got more than 3.2 million of them.

First off you can earn free credits if you watch the 2 credit videos and secondly 3.2 Miilion coins is nothing. I have almost 6 million and there are some who have a heck of a lot more than that.

Wrong metric it's billions. wouldn't surprise me if a few are in the trillions.

• PatBR58
    1 Posts
    Fri, Mar 29 2024 10:00 AM

That's Bull. This game is nothing more than a money scam, and to bad, but the more i spent, the worse my game become.

You win a bunch of worthless close and appeal junk\ that what in the H... are you going to do with it all.

Surveys do nothing, so why can't one exchange things won, clothing coins or what ever for coin.

This game has 35° degree greens. I've worked at golf courses over the years, people would be fired. Wind left, then right, then head winds, throughout every course.

Started out shooting a 74.28, can't even make par.

Was shooting Eagles and birdies over a month ago, as soon as I started sinking money into the scam, I's shooting high 80's. Wrote WGT twice. NO REPLY

• PAGES
RSS