skip nav

Forums

Re: Flash "AFTER" DEC 2020 ....This may work?

Sun, Jun 21 2020 10:16 AM by JDGHOST. 15 replies.
  • PAGES
  • Butcher762 United States
    3 Posts
    Wed, Jun 17 2020 6:08 PM

WTF!! Just bought a new driver and it wasn't added to my inventory. What gives? WGT...you listening? How do you fix this? Not the first time you have made error with my account but this was a big one. 

• Wutpa Canada
    4,373 Posts
    Thu, Jun 18 2020 11:51 AM

Butcher762:
    WTF!! Just bought a new driver and it wasn't added to my inventory. What gives? WGT...you listening? How do you fix this? Not the first time you have made error with my account but this was a big one. 

Try reading the responses you got in the other place you posted this same complaint: Welcome to WGT.

• JDGHOST United States
    3,672 Posts
    Thu, Jun 18 2020 1:01 PM

Wutpa:
    Try reading the responses you got in the other place you posted this same complaint: Welcome to WGT.

+1

• pdb1 United States
    20,493 Posts
    Fri, Jun 19 2020 6:00 PM

Butcher762:
    WTF!!

Mr. Butcher . You have been here what amounts to less than a minute . You have posted 2 accusatory assaults on our host's . Without first investigating your dutiful procedures as a member of this WGT . One of which is " Equipping your own bag " . An easy tool that has been perfected for over a decade .

Although our hosts are not perfect . And are not without faults . You . Sir . Are a bit hasty with the raging paranoia . And not off to a good start in what can be a very advantageous rapport in these Forums .

FYI . Member Services does not and will not respond to anyone in these Forums . There are a couple Moderators that respond to their own threads .

The highly informed veteran experts that will respond to you in these Forums . Will not accept too much of your foul mouth . Especially when unjustified . FYI .

• DoctorLarry United States
    3,575 Posts
    Sat, Jun 20 2020 8:38 PM

fireman33:

Just play the new version on your pc. Lot of the bugs gone and plays very well

LOL - lots of bugs in that too,  Right now it keeps dropping folks from games that PC players like.

• JDGHOST United States
    3,672 Posts
    Sun, Jun 21 2020 10:16 AM

fireman33:

Just play the new version on your pc. Lot of the bugs gone and plays very well

I will continue my best to "Walk against the Wheel"

And buck the conformity of just accepting the "New" versions of this once wonderful game as "MY" only way to continue playing....If I am wrong come Dec...So be it...I will bow my head in defeat !! ....These are my opinions and not to discourage people from playing the PCEA/Mobile versions ...If you like um ...Enjoy!!

What made WGT great and above all other Golf Video games (IMHO) ..Was how much more "REALISTIC" it LOOKED and played....Which has been lost on the PCEA and was NEVER in the mobile versions...

I do understand that "Flash" is not owned by WGT and some things are simply out of their control...But that being said ....Just because "Adobe" is folding up shop that does not mean Flash capability is Dead....I have done A LOT of research and it will live on past Dec 2020....More to follow...

• PAGES
RSS