Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Cannot Play Brackets Tournament

rated by 0 users
Wed, Apr 15 2020 11:00 AM (1 replies)
  • HAVNOWOODS
    3 Posts
    Wed, Apr 15 2020 2:44 AM

I have just received the following email confirmation......

You've been successfully entered into the WGT Bracket tournament, Pro 9-Hole Bracket Tournament - .

Post your next round on THE OLYMPIC CLUB before time expires. See Bracket for details.

Click here to play now

Good luck!

When I try to play I get a window that opens informing me that the game is already in progress and that the game doesn't support multiple browser windows.This page also has me as a guest and not myself even though i have logged In. Can anyone help, please?

• borntobesting
    9,628 Posts
    Wed, Apr 15 2020 11:00 AM

HAVNOWOODS:

I have just received the following email confirmation......

You've been successfully entered into the WGT Bracket tournament, Pro 9-Hole Bracket Tournament - .

Post your next round on THE OLYMPIC CLUB before time expires. See Bracket for details.

Click here to play now

Good luck!

When I try to play I get a window that opens informing me that the game is already in progress and that the game doesn't support multiple browser windows.This page also has me as a guest and not myself even though i have logged In. Can anyone help, please?

You obviously have another browser window open on WGT game client page. Close all open browser windows then try again. 

RSS