Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Putter pal

Tue, Apr 14 2020 5:17 PM (7 replies)
  • Weegary75
    17 Posts
    Sun, Apr 12 2020 3:51 PM

What is putter & shot pal and how does it work it still says 999 left how do I use it. As putting is the problem I'm having as most people, and why does the green cursor not always appear. Thanks in advance folks.

• WGTShamWow
    908 Posts
    Sun, Apr 12 2020 5:50 PM

Putter Pal and Shot Pal are the percentage lines on your swing meter. If it shows 999 it usually means you are part of a club and are getting this for being a member for free. 

The green putt tip marker is only available on practice and low entry coin rounds, it wouldn't be available on ranked rounds. 

• Weegary75
    17 Posts
    Mon, Apr 13 2020 4:41 AM

Cheers bud that's cleared that up, just 1 more thing how does the putter pal work and use it I know there is bars of 25% 50% 75% but how do I work it out sorry being a bit clueless on this matter but its frustrating when it comes down to putting and my score. Thanks

• bossbird
    2,195 Posts
    Mon, Apr 13 2020 9:26 PM

Check out putter tips to the right of these forums , as I think you are asking for help in making the judgement of when to stop the strength of the putt , . Also lots of putting tips on line , it’s the hardest part of the game for me and a lot of people too.

• Weegary75
    17 Posts
    Tue, Apr 14 2020 1:10 AM

Thank you for your advice 

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Tue, Apr 14 2020 5:45 AM

Weegary75:

Cheers bud that's cleared that up, just 1 more thing how does the putter pal work and use it I know there is bars of 25% 50% 75% but how do I work it out sorry being a bit clueless on this matter but its frustrating when it comes down to putting and my score. Thanks

This might help. You can see the percentages for the putter pal. You can right click and save image. This is for a starter putter, I believe

• Weegary75
    17 Posts
    Tue, Apr 14 2020 11:39 AM

Thank you bud, but how does this work mate ie what are the top line represent and the % lines. Thanks for your help again.

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Tue, Apr 14 2020 5:17 PM

Weegary75:

Thank you bud, but how does this work mate ie what are the top line represent and the % lines. Thanks for your help again.

The top line is the scale for your putter. On your 15 foot scale @ 30% = 5.4 foot in the very fast section.

The putter pal has the percentages on it.

RSS