Help › Forums

Re: Deleted Friends?

rated by 0 users
Mon, Jan 13 2020 9:24 PM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • kfowler
    1 Posts
    Sun, Jan 12 2020 9:59 AM

i have a question  everytime i try to play it comes armour04 owns this.  what is that ?

• JimbeauC
    5,835 Posts
    Sun, Jan 12 2020 11:55 AM

macmanred:
    Not Playing anymore

This is the only one I know of. A removed friend won't go away until they've logged into the game. Kind of like an acknowledgement. I have one that I left on my friends list in hopes that he might one day return. He didn't. Finally unfriended, but he's still there as a reminder. 

So one other friend who has quit WGT, I guess I'll just hang onto. 

• Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Sun, Jan 12 2020 12:01 PM

callaghan159:

Here is a different twist to so called "friends". 2 times this week I have had friend requests from players I have never played or heard of. I did decline. Why would they do this?

After each of the Christmas threads, I get these as well. The cynical part of me always thinks they're looking to be friends in order to scam me in some way. I also just delete the requests. 

To clarify: the requests are not from people I gave gifts to. In fact, the requests are from people who didn't get any gifts at all. I suppose it could be coincidental, but I don't think so. 

• jacktrade51
    10,901 Posts
    Mon, Jan 13 2020 9:24 PM

macmanred:

Hello All    Was just wondering as I am going through mae Friends List that I have 7 Friends on mae Friends that I have Removed because of either Mobile or Not Playing anymore or are in active but are still taking up space on mae Friends List.  I have checked these Friends on there Profile Pages and Definately shows we are No longer Friends??  Anyone know how I can Remove these People off mae List    Thanks in Advance  Macmanred

Great question that I have been irritated about for years.  I look at number of friends WGT shows I have and the number I think I have and latter is lower.

Then I saw Scott's post a few posts down (from your 1st post).  I guess I have some work to do tomorrow.

Tom.

• PAGES
RSS