Forums

Help › Forums

Re: WGT Poker HomeGame at Pokerstars

Wed, Jun 14 2023 5:12 PM (4 replies)
  • Hanswurst72
    1,097 Posts
    Fri, Sep 2 2011 10:06 AM

Hello everybody!

I just created a Poker Club at pokerstars and all of you are invited to join it for Home Games online. I will accept every player who is at least a wgt-member for 6 months here and who at got the status "master", "tour master" or "legend".

-( If you don't already have it, download the free PokerStars software from www.pokerstars.com)
    - Open the main poker lobby, then click on the Home Games tab
    - Click the 'Join a Poker Club' button
    - Enter my Club ID number: 515798
    - Enter my Invitation Code: elitepoker

That's it! Once I've approved your membership request, we'll be ready to start playing Home Games online together and have some fun. Is anybody interested in this?

Cheers; Hans

By the way, a great feature is: it is possible to play just for fun and playmoney as well as some micro stakes real money games there (~0.50$-5$). You can request the tables of your choice (also at higher stakes as long as u are not the only one requesting them), I create them. =)

Even if u dont want to play for money and have never played before u can just start playing playmoney at a Blinds 25/50 table, because u get 1000 free playmoney chips from pokerstars when registering and they get refilled every time u lose them. Totally for free in this case, i can promise that :-)

This is a feature of The Elite Country Club, opened for the whole community!
    Please post in this post or write me a private message with your poker-nickname so that i can control your wgt-membership!
  • BolloxInBruges
    1,389 Posts
    Fri, Sep 2 2011 10:14 AM

You can still do homegames from the US on pokerstars, we have had a WGT homegame on there for months.

• Hanswurst72
    1,097 Posts
    Fri, Sep 2 2011 10:18 AM

BolloxInBruges:

You can still do homegames from the US on pokerstars, we have had a WGT homegame on there for months.

Thanks for that reply =)

Sry for this double post, i posted it twice because i was not sure where to write it. They moved the second one to here now.

• themarsh1977
    2 Posts
    Sun, Jun 11 2023 6:24 AM

how do i get my 5000 credits for depositing 10 pounds ?

any help would be appreciated

thanks rob

• MioKontic
    4,591 Posts
    Wed, Jun 14 2023 5:12 PM

themarsh1977:

how do i get my 5000 credits for depositing 10 pounds ?

any help would be appreciated

thanks rob

You've resurrected a 12-year-old thread that has nothing to do with your post, it would have been easier and more appropriate to just start a new thread.

Where did you deposit £10?  And where did you see the offer that you would get 5000cr?  It should tell you there when you'll get the credits.

EDIT:  Ok, I see it now, it's a RevU offer.  It says you need to deposit £10 and use the code "START400" to get £40 bonus, and then place your first bet to get your credits.  Did you use the code when depositing?  Have you placed a bet, i.e. played a poker game?  If you haven't done all those things you won't get the credits.

RSS