Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Earning free credits on videos

rated by 0 users
Mon, Sep 30 2019 8:27 AM (6 replies)
  • pdiehm
    285 Posts
    Thu, Sep 26 2019 4:23 AM

I will watch videos at work, on the toilet, while watching TV, at a restaurant waiting for food...basically anywhere.  Over the past month or so, it seems that I can make it through 5-7 videos before I need to reset my advertising ID.  And since that's how I paid for my equipment and balls, it's something that allows me to play this game at the level I want to play it at.  

Is there any known fixes for this?  Because it's rather annoying to be resetting the ID every 3 minutes to earn another 10 credits.

• SlickHunter
    1,034 Posts
    Thu, Sep 26 2019 5:58 AM

pdiehm:

I will watch videos at work, on the toilet, while watching TV, at a restaurant waiting for food...basically anywhere.  Over the past month or so, it seems that I can make it through 5-7 videos before I need to reset my advertising ID.  And since that's how I paid for my equipment and balls, it's something that allows me to play this game at the level I want to play it at.  

Is there any known fixes for this?  Because it's rather annoying to be resetting the ID every 3 minutes to earn another 10 credits.

There are times when ads are running great, but lately it’s what you said, annoying. I still manage to rack up few thousands a day  with little elbow grease.

Not sure if wgt even pay attention how the ads are running.

• borntobesting
    9,625 Posts
    Thu, Sep 26 2019 8:14 AM

I get as many as I want on my IPhone but I can only watch 2 or 3 at a time. But I have never had to reset my UT advertising . Just close the app and restart it. The videos + The Peanut Lab surveys gets me around 750 to 1000 every week. 

• DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Thu, Sep 26 2019 11:59 AM

borntobesting:
    But I have never had to reset my UT advertising . Just close the app and restart it.

This.

I have never reset an ad ID and I usually get 8 videos in a row (iPad or iPhone) before restarting the app.  Sometimes I get more.  If it says no more available before 8 have played, I can usually just back out to the free credits screen and do some more.

• AlaskanDame
    18,968 Posts
    Thu, Sep 26 2019 12:04 PM

I sometimes only get 3 in a row.  Other times, I have watched them for more than an hour (while doing other stuff like reading or watching tv or cleaning.  Have not been able to discern a pattern. . . . . 

• dhjam1
    577 Posts
    Thu, Sep 26 2019 12:25 PM

The time of day and the time of the month seems to affect the amount you can watch at a time without having to rest. If you have older devices you might have to reset more often also

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Mon, Sep 30 2019 8:27 AM

I can watch 8 videos before I get told “no more video offers”

I then double click the home button, swipe the app away and re open it for another 8 videos.

RSS