Help › Forums

Re: Pardon My Newb-ness

rated by 0 users
Sun, Jun 30 2019 7:47 PM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • KCMD34
    23 Posts
    Sun, Jun 30 2019 7:47 PM

Boz, I completely get your position and consternation it must cause.  However, I have a pretty good feeling you are not entering those (without sounding degrading) lower/lesser rooms with the sole intention of deceiving your fellow competitors and on the surface it appears that some among our community are doing just that.

• dchallenger
    545 Posts
    Sun, Jun 30 2019 11:08 PM

So, one who plays the mobile version of WGT is referred to as a, "Mobe", no?

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Mon, Jul 1 2019 5:11 AM

KCMD34:

Wow,

Then am I to assume that playing friends would follow the same logic and not count as ranked rounds as well?

And if so, it's possible to reach upper levels and tiers w/o amassing any (or at the least minimal) stats and subsequently have a high avg score?

Thx, KC

Look at your score history. The only thing that ever affects your average is a posted stroke play round and it will show there regardless of how you got it. It could be with friends or by yourself. (There are other special circumstances WGT might might alter your average but they are rare.) The key is that ranked stroke play round being posted.

Knowing that, if you never played a ranked round your average wouldn't change but because you get experience points for just playing your tier would change as you pile them up.

• PAGES
RSS