1,813 Posts
    Wed, May 15 2019 6:19 AM

SeabrookFlash:

WGT says, play the ball where it lies.

Image result for surprised sheep gif

• KingSak
    49 Posts
    Wed, May 15 2019 8:08 AM

So RSG was removed because "you didn't like it"? That's not fair to those who do like it!

If you don't like a course - Don't Play It! Why ruin it for the rest of us? 

Remove a course then add another! The few rule and mess up the masses it seems.

• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Wed, May 15 2019 8:14 AM

KingSak:

So RSG was removed because "you didn't like it"? That's not fair to those who do like it!

Remove a course then add another! 

It was a joke. RSG is very much in the game. Oakmont was removed when our deal with them ended. 

_CHAMPION 

• DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Wed, May 15 2019 12:54 PM

KingSak:

You know - I looked all through the Pro Shop for a gift for you but could not find "Sense of Humor" or "Satire Detector" anywhere.  

Sorry, you are on your own!

• mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Thu, May 16 2019 6:29 PM

Get the flock off my fairway!

• callaghan159
    6,222 Posts
    Fri, May 17 2019 2:44 AM

KingSak:

Oh my. Hahaha

• WigerToods2010
    8,445 Posts
    Fri, May 17 2019 4:23 AM

mkg335:

Raised the baa with that one, Mark.

๐Ÿ‘€

๐Ÿ‘ƒ

๐Ÿ‘…

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Fri, May 17 2019 4:44 AM

KingSak:

• mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Sun, May 19 2019 8:50 AM

WigerToods2010:

mkg335:

Raised the baa with that one, Mark.

๐Ÿ‘€

๐Ÿ‘ƒ

๐Ÿ‘…

Har!  Indeed, J.  ;-)

• PAGES