Re: speed meter should have a constant speed

rated by 0 users
Mon, Oct 26 2009 8:15 PM (15 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Soulcatcher
    1,970 Posts
    Sat, Oct 24 2009 4:55 PM

So your critique of the game is.

1. You aren't that good so it must be changed. (even though with your pedigree you may be if you played a bit)

2. The meter replicates a real golf swing, accelerate from the top (this is bad why?) 

3. The putting is bad all around....I don't even know what that means.

If you are looking for the Tiger Woods -36 rounds, this is not the game for you.

Everyone is entitled to post in these forums but if you play three rounds and then post the THIS GAME (*&^%(^%(&% SUCKS thread you are going to catch some flak.

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Sat, Oct 24 2009 9:29 PM

Soulcatcher:
    Everyone is entitled to post in these forums but if you play three rounds and then post the THIS GAME (*&^%(^%(&% SUCKS thread you are going to catch some flak.

QFT, mate... QFT.

• TheLighterDark
    1,404 Posts
    Sun, Oct 25 2009 12:05 AM

Seriously, the only thing here that can be complained about are people like you who have early judgments because their first tourney wasn't -28.

• jbroks544
    3 Posts
    Mon, Oct 26 2009 9:28 AM

My only mistake was to make product suggestions in a forum called "product suggestions".  I guess the game is perfect and can only have suggestions made by dieties such as you rude wankers.  You guys sound like you have very small, miserable lives.  You can all get bent.

• TheLighterDark
    1,404 Posts
    Mon, Oct 26 2009 6:59 PM

jbroks544:

My only mistake was to make product suggestions in a forum called "product suggestions".  I guess the game is perfect and can only have suggestions made by dieties such as you rude wankers.  You guys sound like you have very small, miserable lives.  You can all get bent.

IT'S A FUCKING SUGGESTIONS FORUM! That means post what you think should be in the game and the community will voice their opinion on it! That doesn't mean if you have an idea the whole community is immediately going to love it and implement it into their lives.

You're a troll, you presented your potential hatred for the game, and when the community proved you wrong, you started flaming. If you don't like the people here or the game they are here for, you can get out.

• chuckiee
    2,194 Posts
    Mon, Oct 26 2009 8:15 PM

jbroke544

You might be new and don't have many games under you belt on wgt play but you are exactly right on the meter issue it is a problem that wgt will not address. The greens were better untill the last upgrade and will take time to get used to but all in all wgt keeps me coming back . Get used to being trashed by some of the players around here it happens all the time and wgt doesn't do any thing about that either. Anyway all I can tell you is welcome to wgt and hope we get to play one day here on wgt or on tw if they pick me for there beta game.

chuckiee

• PAGES
RSS