263 Posts
    Fri, Mar 15 2019 4:42 PM

I loaded Chrome Canary and there is no flickering
    and the meter is very stable
  • DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Fri, Mar 15 2019 5:28 PM

hpurey:

Updated Chrome on my work PC (windows 7) and no issues at all.   But at home, did Windows update (Windows 10) and updated Chrome and got the flickering. Turned off hardware acceleration and flickering stopped but game play was way too choppy to play.  

Reinstalled the Comodo Dragon browser and game plays almost perfectly.  Starting to wonder if it's an issue for Windows 10.  I may revert my home computer to Windows 7.  

I got an Adobe update on 3/12. I clear everything.

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Sat, Mar 16 2019 3:06 AM

I use Chrome for just about everything.  Just interesting I wanted to read the Forum here without actually logging in.   Yes the blinking started   lol

• ibprime
    265 Posts
    Sun, Mar 17 2019 1:47 AM

Thank you for the info  Quecha     glad you got it squared away,  and thanks to JB for the suggestion

Kerry

quecha:

I loaded Chrome Canary and there is no flickering
    and the meter is very stable

• DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Sun, Mar 17 2019 1:27 PM

mantis0014:

I use Chrome for just about everything.  Just interesting I wanted to read the Forum here without actually logging in.   Yes the blinking started   lol

Well, that didn't really make you LOL, huh?

Did you install a Chrome update?  I use Chrome for everything but refused the last update and I have not seen any issues (yet).  I'll have to see if I can play with my fingers crossed!

• GOLFHAWK
    915 Posts
    Mon, Mar 18 2019 5:36 AM

Chrome Canary was the answer for me ( : after trying many other suggestions over the last few days ) : with no success 

Not only did the blinking stop but the meter is super smooth  ( :

I recommend it for anyone with windows 10 

• jacknpoppy
    5 Posts
    Wed, Mar 20 2019 9:07 AM

This is a nightmare. Find it very frustrating and have barely played since it started. 

Hopefully WGT will provide a fix. Nothing else I've encountered recently has this problem. 

• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Wed, Mar 20 2019 10:16 AM

jacknpoppy:

This is a nightmare. Find it very frustrating and have barely played since it started. 

Hopefully WGT will provide a fix. Nothing else I've encountered recently has this problem. 

To be clear this is a Chrome issue and not a WGT issue. Chrome will need to provide an update to fix the issue. 

I would recommend finding a different browser to use in the short term. 

_CHAMPION  

• DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Wed, Mar 20 2019 10:37 AM

jacknpoppy:

Have you read the previous replies in this thread?  There are a few other threads in the forums about this, as well.

This can be a problem with a Chrome update and/or a problem with the latest Flash update.  Fixes and workarounds are provided in the several threads about this.

• Woodoworkery
    3,498 Posts
    Wed, Mar 20 2019 11:33 AM

I went to Chromium browser. I have had no problem at all.

RSS