Help › Forums

Re: Most Realistic?

Sun, Dec 30 2018 8:04 PM (35 replies)
  • LEDzZzEPP
    501 Posts
    Sat, Dec 15 2018 6:11 PM

fatdan:

Actually that was a question?

I was under the impression "PP" went out of business some time ago....

SOOOO, you can call me anything you want, it seems to be the "go to" you use when your ignorance  shows through!

but it doesn't bother me as I take comfort just knowing I ain't from there!

So answer the question or STFU!

Your ONLY goal is troll the post of others, cutting some lines to make silly points, i have finished with you macaco

I have my preferences, because i know about OTHERS Golf games

you only know this game...& barely

STFU!...?  FU

• Swede56
    128 Posts
    Sun, Dec 16 2018 4:00 AM

mature...!

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Sun, Dec 16 2018 7:09 AM

LEDzZzEPP:

Your ONLY goal is troll the post of others, cutting some lines to make silly points, i have finished with you macaco

STFU!...?  FU

TOTALLY unnecessary and pointless to respond to Dans post in this way. 

Staying on topic, I was just looking for takes on the realistic play on a browser platform compared to play on a mobile phone. A game that has taken pride, money and A LOT of work to create the highest definition golf game to date.

I feel the younger gen has noooo probs playing this game on a mobile phone. I personally thinks it sucks sooo bad. I am just hoping that the browser platform doesn't fall by the wayside because of a mobile app.  

• DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Sun, Dec 16 2018 1:07 PM

overtheedge:

LEDzZzEPP:
    Realistic is a brave word to name any Golf game, games who prase itself of be ''the best or most realistic''

Also, I phrased the Topic "most realistic" golf game online because that is the way WGT has advertised it since 2008. It is the highest quality online (browser) golf game to date. As for the mobile app, I will say just another cartoon golf app at its finest and the accuracy of every shot is a crapshoot.

Yes, WGT called it that and I agree, as to looks.  I can't quantify "realism" compared to other games, but I think the shot results are way more predictable than real life.  Way more!!

• JFidanza
    1,676 Posts
    Sun, Dec 16 2018 1:42 PM

Without draw and fade programmed into this game, on its face, WGT is not realistic in this manner.   (draw and fade with a driver is only possible but not the irons)

• LEDzZzEPP
    501 Posts
    Sun, Dec 16 2018 2:36 PM
    overtheedge:

LEDzZzEPP:

STFU!...?  FU

TOTALLY unnecessary and pointless to respond to Dans post in this way. 

Staying on topic, I was just looking for takes on the realistic play on a browser platform compared to play on a mobile phone. A game that has taken pride, money and A LOT of work to create the highest definition golf game to date.

I feel the younger gen has noooo probs playing this game on a mobile phone. I personally thinks it sucks sooo bad. I am just hoping that the browser platform doesn't fall by the wayside because of a mobile app.  

Look, i'm not defending or attacking any game, whatever was, i just see at the topic (pretty old case) the words ''realistic gameplay'' & ''best of'', well...as others i have my thoughts & preferences, so i talk about ''realism'' in others golf games...far more accurate than this game (wich is good & i still playing) -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I have played a couple of rounds in the mobile version, well...is just not for me, in that case prefer Everybody's Golf, at the end is an ARCADE but well maked -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- what i see more pointless is this: ''When is the last time you were able to login to Perfect Par.....'' bla bla bla -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- i know the people who are here mostly in search of the dirt disscusion...so for them i have just two words.
  • fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Mon, Dec 17 2018 7:51 PM

17 Dec 2018 @ 6:25 PM
    "HAHA"

A RED TEE ''champ'' tryng to make a point in a thread about realism....  LOL!, what a piece of joke you are Mr

Got this on my wall tonight, and of course I was blocked from responding on his wall!

Why are you on my wall, am I stuck in your head sonny? Don't you have a caravan to catch or something better to do!

It's VERY HARD to take you seriously! However, your wrong, was a Champion long before I played Red Tees, now I only play occasionally as you can see and "I DO" play red tees(mixed I think)...and still play better than you do! So, go away, your like a gnat at a BBQ....!

• LEDzZzEPP
    501 Posts
    Mon, Dec 17 2018 11:30 PM

...and here you are CRYING about

• SeveFrost
    1,491 Posts
    Tue, Dec 18 2018 2:14 PM

play it on a tablet, it's great

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Wed, Dec 19 2018 10:29 AM

fatdan:
    So, go away, your like a gnat at a BBQ....!

This was GREAT,,,LMAO!

RSS