Re: WGT Watchdog et all

Thu, May 17 2018 12:54 AM (11 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Luckystar5
    1,636 Posts
    Wed, May 16 2018 11:01 AM

]

CEverett12:

Thanks Guys , I appreciate the support .  When the Gift of Golf Foundation was formed back in Aug. of 2017  I got permission from WGT and their blessing ,  The Moderators have helped me clean up the thread a few times , So they are aware of it .  If it was against the rules in any way they would have said something ,  Oh ya they did make me change the name , At first it was called " Make a wish"   Apparently that name was taken . lol 

Accusing a couple of our members of cheating kind of ticks me off ,  If I thought someone in our club was cheating I would be the first one to call them out and remove them .  I hope the Watchdog and his friends read this thread , ( I'm sure they did )  But they wont respond because they have no ground to stand on . They have no evidence or proof .[  We have a few members who are very good at this game and you will see them on the leaderboards . ]That doesn't mean they cheat , It means they have put in the time and effort to get where they are,

you all have a good day , keep it in the short grass .. 

Could be that some of the accusers, are of the newer breed, and because not everybody is a winner, they're upset.  :-P

• Bowl64
    3,085 Posts
    Thu, May 17 2018 12:54 AM

Behind you a 100% on this Casey! The GOGF is a truly remarkable thing that no sane wgter should have a problem with. I`ve been accused of cheating, and have seen others been accused too, out of nothing but jealousy and envy so stand your ground as i will do too.

Bjorn

• PAGES
RSS