Forums

Help › Forums

WGT Watchdog et all

Thu, May 17 2018 12:54 AM (11 replies)
  • PAGES
  • CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Tue, May 15 2018 11:10 AM

I posted a thread a few days ago concerning an off site forum board ,  The so called watchdog and his friends have made a list of players who they think are cheaters .  Of course its a bunch of bologna ,  My thread was removed probably because I posted the link .  So I wont post the link in this thread .  

Someone accused me of harboring cheaters in my CC and also said I should be banned because of the Gift of Golf Foundation .  Well here I am .  If you guys have a problem with me , my club , its members or the GOGF ,  Post your comments here in the WGT forum where you cant hide behind your alias .  

I removed ( deleted ) my account from the off line forum ,  Its a waist of time .   

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Tue, May 15 2018 11:48 AM

• Luckystar5
    1,636 Posts
    Tue, May 15 2018 12:43 PM

CEverett12:

I posted a thread a few days ago concerning an off site forum board ,  The so called watchdog and his friends have made a list of players who they think are cheaters .  Of course its a bunch of bologna ,  My thread was removed probably because I posted the link .  So I wont post the link in this thread .  

Someone accused me of harboring cheaters in my CC and also said I should be banned because of the Gift of Golf Foundation .  Well here I am .  If you guys have a problem with me , my club , its members or the GOGF ,  Post your comments here in the WGT forum where you cant hide behind your alias .  

I removed ( deleted ) my account from the off line forum ,  Its a waist of time .   

So sorry to see you have to go thru this!  The GOGF, should say it all , about you. Every time that you have responded to my commnts, have always been straight forward, honest, and sincere.  Just have to remember, that there are people that just can't live w/o stirring a pot, and having to use an oar, not just a spoon, to do it!  Do yourself a favor, and stay above it all, lowering yourself to their level just wouldn't do you justice!  Stay on the straight and narrow, hopefully in the fairway of life! 

• HackWilson1930
    1,437 Posts
    Tue, May 15 2018 2:06 PM

As everyone knows: no good deed goes unpunished.  And as so many Freedom Caucus members believe; no one should receive hand outs, especially if they, themselves, didn't get one.

• cowboytux
    304 Posts
    Tue, May 15 2018 4:41 PM

The bushwackers and the gift of gogf go hand in hand it a great club and the gogf help lift player up to the next level with upgrades on there  clubs. I tried to do other post but wgt .would not allow them. We'll see if this one makes it. sensored on wgt LOL

• Next260
    2,194 Posts
    Tue, May 15 2018 6:33 PM

From my viewpoint; The Gift of Golf Foundation is a wonderful idea and should continue.

Watchdogs in my experience , do just that , watch and nothing else.

It strikes me a extremely immature to get on a forum and whine about cheaters.

My .02 cents

Have a good evening everyone ( watchdogs included-- here's a milk bone )

• LuckySkreet
    611 Posts
    Tue, May 15 2018 8:15 PM

Interesting read............ (having read only a portion of the entire thread).

The idea, the philosophy of, and the event itself are "ON POINT".    Can't see where it should cause an issue with anyone.....

So....   at which point, during a particular month, are folks nominated and when are these nominee's made known?  Any particular day or time? 

• LuckySkreet
    611 Posts
    Tue, May 15 2018 8:20 PM

Ahhhhh....      Found it.... right there under the heading "Gift Of Golf Foundation"....   imagine that....  "sheeeeesh".........      

• SlicedPepper
    796 Posts
    Tue, May 15 2018 9:03 PM

Don't know whats going on here, a friend said something about the GOGF being under fire so I came to check it out.

How anyone can be so anal retentive about someone else doing good is beyond me. 

Maybe they're upset they didn't come up with the idea?

Or because they haven't been nominated for it?

At any rate, let them boil in their own juices. Their heads will explode in due time.

Keep up the good work with the GOGF and if there is anything I can do to help with it, such as a donation or sending someone a sleeve or two, please don't hesitate to ask.

SP

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Wed, May 16 2018 5:43 AM

Thanks Guys , I appreciate the support .  When the Gift of Golf Foundation was formed back in Aug. of 2017  I got permission from WGT and their blessing ,  The Moderators have helped me clean up the thread a few times , So they are aware of it .  If it was against the rules in any way they would have said something ,  Oh ya they did make me change the name , At first it was called " Make a wish"   Apparently that name was taken . lol 

Accusing a couple of our members of cheating kind of ticks me off ,  If I thought someone in our club was cheating I would be the first one to call them out and remove them .  I hope the Watchdog and his friends read this thread , ( I'm sure they did )  But they wont respond because they have no ground to stand on . They have no evidence or proof .  We have a few members who are very good at this game and you will see them on the leaderboards . That doesn't mean they cheat , It means they have put in the time and effort to get where they are . 

you all have a good day , keep it in the short grass .. 

• PAGES
RSS