Help › Forums

*** Ball purchase issue ***

Sun, Apr 8 2018 10:44 AM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Sat, Mar 31 2018 5:12 PM

Hi everyone,

There seem to be an in-game ball purchase issue going on where it offers you to buy a sleeve but only gives you one ball. Due to Easter/Passover weekend, we expect to have slower than usual email coverage, so I am asking everyone to purchase balls via proshop and to allow our CS a bit more time to reply. 

Thank you :)

-WGTicon

• PRIESTESS
    10,703 Posts
    Sun, Apr 1 2018 1:23 AM

WGTicon:

Hi everyone,

There seem to be an in-game ball purchase issue going on where it offers you to buy a sleeve but only gives you one ball. Due to Easter/Passover weekend, we expect to have slower than usual email coverage, so I am asking everyone to purchase balls via proshop and to allow our CS a bit more time to reply. 

-WGTicon

Too late:)  bought 3 during a game and only have one in inventory.  850 a pop Max Plat vapor ball. lol

• newcastleb
    1,813 Posts
    Sun, Apr 1 2018 1:52 AM

PRIESTESS:
    Too late:)  bought 3 during a game and only have one in inventory.

Same here, but although annoyed not overly worried as I've always had good results with CS, just got to be patient.

Thomas

• borntobesting
    9,625 Posts
    Sun, Apr 1 2018 2:05 AM

Same here but I didn’t buy mine in game. I  opened my inventory from the game client window. Clicked on my ball and the clicked on buy sleeve now. Within seconds my ball count went from 1 to 4 then before I even had time to close my inventory it dropped back to 2 balls.I sat there and watched it go from  1 to 4 then from 4 back to 2 in a matter of seconds.

• mkrizan86
    1,866 Posts
    Sun, Apr 1 2018 2:46 AM

borntobesting:

Same here but I didn’t buy mine in game. I  opened my inventory from the game client window. Clicked on my ball and the clicked on buy sleeve now. Within seconds my ball count went from 1 to 4 then before I even had time to close my inventory it dropped back to 2 balls.I sat there and watched it go from  1 to 4 then from 4 back to 2 in a matter of seconds.

Same here last night. Already sent the email and I fully realise it'll take a while over the holidays. Thanks for the info and the explanation, Icon. 

• duda51
    1,007 Posts
    Sun, Apr 1 2018 4:49 AM
    WGTicon:
    There seem to be an in-game ball purchase issue going on where it offers you to buy a sleeve but only gives you one ball.
    Well this is some kind of Aprils fool joke or what, Because the Nike ball is going i said i better stock up on my fav ball before its to late so i went and bought 1000 packs of L92 Nike so i will have a years supply and guess what i only get 1 ball. Wgt you need to get this sorted before the wife wakes up and sees i sold the family car to buy balls i cant throw at her.
  • petrieboy
    434 Posts
    Sun, Apr 1 2018 5:45 AM

shorted me on ball purchase!

• lenhur
    87 Posts
    Sun, Apr 1 2018 6:14 AM

I got April fooled as well. I spent 600 credits for a sleeve of balls and got only 1?

• metsjik
    693 Posts
    Sun, Apr 1 2018 7:20 AM

Tnx I , but a little weird that you encourage people to buy more..... so more problems...lol !

Had the same issue , but i'll wait untill this is solved ok ?

regards , M

WGTicon:

so I am asking everyone to purchase balls via proshop 

-WGTicon

03-04--'18    : issue solved .......Got my balls ....tnx.

• borntobesting
    9,625 Posts
    Sun, Apr 1 2018 6:46 PM

I woke up to get ready for work tonight and saw that WGT had refunded the 325 credits from my ball purchase. Went to the pro shop and bought a sleeve and got all 3 balls. Thanks WGT for the prompt help. 

• PAGES
RSS