Help › Forums

Re: My dear wife

rated by 0 users
Mon, May 24 2010 8:04 AM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Weirsy
    84 Posts
    Fri, Oct 2 2009 2:47 PM

WGT could you at least put the balls on sale once in a awhile....she'll understand if they are on sale.... I think ?

Also..... could you please add some wardrobe changes... the cut in the current line make my ass look big and could you make a golf shoe in a wedge please?

Sighhhhhh

• dorkfeatures
    712 Posts
    Fri, Oct 2 2009 3:52 PM

Hi All,

This is the funniest post Ive read in ages guys,  lol lol lol  Even my wife is laughing heartily - I hope she's still laughing as heartily when I tee off tonight in my first RC match and shes organised a social outing at the last minute. :-)

Very very funny :-)

Cheers Doug

• shtebs
    38 Posts
    Fri, May 21 2010 7:43 AM

I originally posted this last October and thought I was only kidding about buying "imaginary

clothing". Did I inadvertently suggest a new revenue stream for WGT or was I just prescient? Can the appearance of tees in the pro shop be far behind?  -:)

Love everything about the game WGT, except the damnable addictive power. Keep up the good work

• pardog06
    53 Posts
    Mon, May 24 2010 8:04 AM

I have only been playin a month and i gladly gave wgt 60 dollars for clubs ball upgrades and to enter ready gos :0..i reasoned it with my wife by explaining i have payed more than that for countless video games over the yrs lol..Yet none of them bring me the joy of  this game :) For me its the compitition of ready gos and payed tournys that continue to keep the game interesting,and screaming like a mad man at the computer when i duff a drive into the fiscus on st andrews(lol she loves it when yell at ananimate objects) Back surgery and shoulder surgery have hindered me from playing the game i love.This game gives a very real feeling to imaginary and that is worth more than 60bucks to me :)

• PAGES
RSS