Forums

Help › Forums

Re: SCOREBOARD - Forum Veterans

Tue, Feb 11 2020 8:16 AM (118 replies)
  • HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Thu, May 17 2018 8:09 AM

BPeterson8256:

That is obvious. Keep practicing though, and someday you may find out how to become a champion. 😂 

I've been trying for years but I'm just not good enough.  I don't think I will ever be good enough so I have to be satisfied where I am.

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Thu, May 17 2018 8:15 AM

pdb1:

pdb1:
    dschom5                         Sep 2007

is still playing strong

GREAT!  Thank you pdb1.  Another one for the list.

Longest Members
    1 Cuber  May 24, 2007
    2 Srellim234  June 9, 2007
    3 dschom5   Sept, 2007
    4 Spozz1  Oct 2007
    5 Tibbets  Jan 2008
  • MainzMan
    9,586 Posts
    Thu, May 17 2018 9:40 AM

HenryKawa:

I've been trying for years but I'm just not good enough.

Good grief Henry, this is a somewhat unexpected but very welcome post from your good self.

• gonfission
    2,230 Posts
    Thu, May 17 2018 10:17 AM

Give a man a chance to better himself, he usually climbs 10 rungs up a 12 rung ladder.

Give a man a gift on the 7th rung, and he inexplicably hits the ground

Good on you Henry. I knew you had it in you.

☢-----------------<*{{{{{-(

• pmm711
    5,515 Posts
    Thu, May 17 2018 10:30 AM

MainzMan:

HenryKawa:

I've been trying for years but I'm just not good enough.

Good grief Henry, this is a somewhat unexpected but very welcome post from your good self.

gonfission:
    Good on you Henry. I knew you had it in you.

I'm not buying.  It brings this to mind though...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wz6YMrJt7xk

• gonfission
    2,230 Posts
    Thu, May 17 2018 11:27 AM

That was then

Now he's just ridin easy

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Fri, May 18 2018 4:39 AM

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Sat, May 19 2018 12:18 AM

Thank you folks for your support.   I was hoping this threads focus would be away from "ME" and more on the "STATS" and "RECORDS" of some of our great WGT members.   But I do appreciate the nice comments.  I have to admit, if feels better than the bad ones I've grown accustomed to in the past.  I used to play with peoples minds for the sole purpose of getting under their skins, but after awhile it hurt to be hated so much.  I couldn't do it anymore.  I realized I wanted people to like me.   I  know some don't believe this but I AM a retired cop.  I went off the deep end for awhile after retirement but I think I'm back on track now.  I'm getting used to the retired life - its been almost 2 years now.  Another year and I will no longer be classified a peace officer - then my useful life will really be over.  lol.   

• Rubysgold
    1 Posts
    Mon, Jun 4 2018 12:36 PM

Sebicu has 426 awards.

• craigswan
    30,979 Posts
    Tue, Jun 5 2018 3:15 AM

Our Henry goes to a doctor and says, "Doc, I want to be castrated."

The doctor says, "Look, I don't know what kind of cult you're into or what your motives are, but I'm not going to do that sort of operation."

Henry replies, "Doc, I just want to be castrated and I'm a little embarrassed about talking about it, but I have $5,000 cash right here. Will you do it?"

The doctor says, "Well, okay, I guess I could make this one exception. I don't understand it, but alright."

He puts henry to sleep, does the operation and is waiting at the bedside when he wakes up. "Well, Doc, how'd it go?" henry  asks.

"It went fine, just fine. It's really not too difficult of an operation. As a matter of fact, $5,000 is a lot to pay for such a simple task and I felt a little guilty about taking that much. So, while I was operating, I also noticed that you had never been circumcised, so I went ahead and did that, too. I think, it's really better for a man to be circumcised, and I hope you don't mind my..."

"Circumcised!" yells Henry. "That's the word!"

RSS