Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Shot Strength Meter Missing

rated by 0 users
Wed, Oct 16 2019 7:52 AM (5 replies)
  • HitShappens
    10 Posts
    Thu, Jan 25 2018 1:37 PM

I have no idea why, but my shot meter when using clubs other than the putter is off/gone. I believe it was called the Shot Pal or something similar. Is there a way to turn it back on? I am at Master Status. at level 89. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

• Mythanatos
    2,203 Posts
    Thu, Jan 25 2018 1:41 PM

You have to either buy it.  And it lasts a specific number of shots.

or

Join a CC that's at least level 4.  and get it for free all the time.

You are currently Clubless. (just in case you were in one and got dropped)

• HitShappens
    10 Posts
    Thu, Jan 25 2018 1:45 PM

Thank you. Much appreciated.

• Gnardone4
    24 Posts
    Mon, Jun 10 2019 4:06 PM

I recently had the vertical lines disappear off of my clubs also.  After contacting WGT I was given the remedy for this issue by a excellent WGT member services representative.  Click on play now > menu (top left) > game settings > display.  Then scroll down until you see shot pal.  Make sure it has a check in the' shot pal on' box.  

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Tue, Jun 11 2019 4:52 AM

Gnardone4:

I recently had the vertical lines disappear off of my clubs also.  After contacting WGT I was given the remedy for this issue by a excellent WGT member services representative.  Click on play now > menu (top left) > game settings > display.  Then scroll down until you see shot pal.  Make sure it has a check in the' shot pal on' box.  

There's a much easier, quicker way.  At the end of your shot meter, just below full power there is a button to toggle it on and off.  S. Pal and P.Pal.

• Gnardone4
    24 Posts
    Wed, Oct 16 2019 7:52 AM

Well hpurey - I just now found your excellent post - further clearing the case of the missing shot pal.  I'm guessing I had unknowingly clicked on that little unknown toggle button in the excitement of the game.  Brilliant observation on your part!!!  If & when I repeat that mistake I'll deff be using your insight.  Thank You!

RSS