Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Surveys

rated by 0 users
Fri, Nov 17 2017 8:14 AM (3 replies)
  • Perkie1
    9 Posts
    Tue, Nov 14 2017 12:50 PM

I would like to know what can be done , if anything, about when you get ripped off by one of these surveys. I'm talking about when they say it's 10 minutes and it turns out to be 35 or 40. Then when it's over you get some kind of crap that says they're having a problem and you get nothing. VERY frustrating. Don't know if this is the place to air this complaint, but just wanted to let someone know how upsetting this is. Thank you.

• Buzzard86
    403 Posts
    Tue, Nov 14 2017 5:51 PM

Happens to me from time to time and it is upsetting, but I figure it is free so I figure I get what I'm paying for. Not the best answer, but that's my 2 cents worth.

• JimbeauC
    5,835 Posts
    Wed, Nov 15 2017 9:08 AM

Perkie1:
    Don't know if this is the place to air this complaint

It's a good place to vent, but that's about it. 

:^)

Seriously, stick with the Peanut Labs surveys. As far as time of survey, many times it's just a guess, since you may be screened out of the first survey offered. Toward the end of a survey, keep refreshing screenshots to have as proof. 

Click Transactions. Your most recent will be at the top. Lodge a complaint under Other. This is the only way to get to type something. Don't rant. Be polite. Have your screenshot available somewhere and provide a link to it. I have found PL to be most helpful and understanding.

Just reporting the "bad apples" is encouraged. These are the ones that get a ton of info during the "screenout" process. Be specific on these. I've done this bunches of times, and even though the response from PL is usually canned in these instances, it's gratifying to note that the reported survey disappears from the queue. 

Good Luck and Happy Credit Mining.

• System3
    47 Posts
    Fri, Nov 17 2017 8:14 AM

I only do Peanut Labs surveys now. It pays more, usually instantly, more reliable.

The way surveys work you go through a chain until you Q for one. After that

its gone. You will see that most of the other surveys will link also on PL.

SO why not just use PL, you will not miss very many.........

BTW I only do surveys & have over 23,000 in credits. at its high point it was

well over 30K but I have been lazy lately

System3

LFOD !

RSS