test3:

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Mon, Jul 31 2017 3:36 PM

Related image

• filmslayer
    2,340 Posts
    Mon, Jul 31 2017 5:34 PM

Damn that was a lot work of guys ! but if you're interested this is the whole thread .

The Paper Towers

• Woodoworkery
    3,498 Posts
    Mon, Jul 31 2017 5:53 PM

Ok Scott got it, you have to actually post the speedo then edit it. I was editing it before I posted it.

Thank u for all your help

Gary

• filmslayer
    2,340 Posts
    Mon, Jul 31 2017 5:58 PM

Postimage is pretty nice Gary . its quick as i've not seen any adds or pop-ups like PB .

• ScottHope
    10,141 Posts
    Tue, Aug 1 2017 12:19 AM

Woodoworkery:
    Ok Scott got it, you have to actually post the speedo then edit it. I was editing it before I posted it. Thank u for all your help. Gary
    Okay Gary, you're welcome, thank you.  : )

⇧ EDIT : Nice link films.  ; )  ⇧

• ScottHope
    10,141 Posts
    Tue, Aug 1 2017 2:22 AM

So what do you do if you visit a webpage that has loads of blocked Photobucket images that you have no control over?

Well, I've written a little bit of Javascript that looks at all the image elements on a webpage. Then, for each one that comes from Photobucket, it adds the ~original fix to the end of the URL. This only works while you're on the page to which the Javascript has been applied. As soon as you navigate to another webpage or refresh the page, the Javascript is removed. But it saves having to right click on each speedo image and then open in a new tab to see what it is.

Copy the text (Javascript) in blue below, then, (on the webpage where the images you want to view are), open your browsers developer tools by right clicking and selecting 'Inspect Element', or something similar to that, from the menu. In the developer tools you will see 8/9 tabs, click the one named Console. In the Console window, paste in the Javascript that you copied. In IE or FireFox, the console text cursor may be at the bottom and you may have to use CTRL + V to paste in the Javascript. After pasting in the Javascript, hit enter on your keyboard to apply it, then the Photobucket images should appear, you can now close the developer tools window [X].

If you want to re-apply the Javascript, you only have to hit the up arrow on your keyboard whilst in the Console tab of the dev tools, to bring back the code you previously pasted in.

If you correctly apply the Javascript on this page, the fifty images below should appear.

$("<script>").attr({src:"https://pastebin.com/raw/8djDuPR7/"}).appendTo("body");

• tigerfan1506
    3,193 Posts
    Tue, Aug 1 2017 4:03 AM

I had only a couple PB things on my profile page and noticed a couple days ago they had been blocked and replaced with the *update account*  3rd party hosting box.....

Then this morning, they are back.....no idea what PB is doing....might check all your stuff and see if all y'alls is back as well.....

RSS