Forums

Help › Forums

Re: product suggestions; additions

rated by 0 users
Tue, Sep 8 2009 2:10 PM (5 replies)
  • gadzuks
    44 Posts
    Tue, Sep 8 2009 11:43 AM

I have experienced all of the wants and needs of this site; pertaining to driving range,putting greens, draw- fade..yada-yada...well i have found a site that while some call it "cartoon golf" at least offers these opportunities with many, many different clubs, balls, clothing i.e. shirts, shoes, pants,even hats and hair styles along with many other options...i.e. real money and computer money,real money for those who absolutly have to have the top of everything...you can play real money tournys and join clubs...bla,bla...my point is it has everything this site cries for and seems to be unwilling to give for whatever reason. the peolple who are satisfied with this must be stuck on the overlaid graphics , which are great, but that cant be all there is to a game.

this other site while computer generated as are they all offers facial expresions and gestures for mood and even attitude.

i do like the community here and some of the people are exceptional but if the creators of wgt had the inclination to address these issues they..if capable..surely would.  if you are one of the truly hardcores about certain things on this site.. then i know i'm wasting my time...but my point is...THERE ARE OTHER SITES ONLINE WITH THE CAPABILITIES WE ARE ASKING OF WGT AND WGT WILL NOT TAKE CARE OF US...PERIOD...THE END...

• sabbath270
    231 Posts
    Tue, Sep 8 2009 11:56 AM

Get to work then.

Employment

If you are interested in joining the World Golf Tour Team please send your resume to:jobs@worldgolftour.com

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Tue, Sep 8 2009 12:50 PM

gadzuks:
    THERE ARE OTHER SITES ONLINE WITH THE CAPABILITIES WE ARE ASKING OF WGT AND WGT WILL NOT TAKE CARE OF US...PERIOD...THE END...
    Would someone please find the key that is keeping the OP chained to this site and let him out?

kthxbye

• Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Tue, Sep 8 2009 1:54 PM

The golf game on that other site, Gadzuks, is completely unplayable for me (I've been unable to complete a single round there). I find the other site to be distinctly inferior to WGT at this point, and not primarily in terms of graphics. For details, see this thread.

• BarrySullivan
    1 Posts
    Tue, Sep 8 2009 2:00 PM

If the WGT is serious about adding chat to the site then I would suggest Team Speak.  It is likely the best out there.  I use it while flying on RWATC and it takes nothing away from the simulator.

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Tue, Sep 8 2009 2:10 PM

Live Chat?  No.  Absolutely not.  Unless there's an option to disable it.

I don't want some yahoo yelling into my speakers when I am about to hit.   At least with my regular foursome, I could clobber the offending buffoon with a golf club... but here?  God almighty, there are enough mental midgets on this site to make this idea completely preposterous.

RSS