Forums

Help › Forums

Not Good Being a 'Legend'

rated by 0 users
Sat, Feb 25 2017 11:07 AM (4 replies)
  • RenoRick
    108 Posts
    Sat, Feb 25 2017 8:28 AM

I played this game for a while and won some credits but now that I've been 'promoted' to Legend, the game has become a chore.  Shots aren't consistent and putting over 6 feet has become an automatic two-putt.  Guess I'll cool my jets for a while or open a new account.

Credits are impossible to find as well.  

• garylewisgr
    415 Posts
    Sat, Feb 25 2017 9:56 AM

How many fish do you hope to catch with your bait ?

• Robert1893
    7,679 Posts
    Sat, Feb 25 2017 10:42 AM

RenoRick:
    I played this game for a while and won some credits but now that I've been 'promoted' to Legend, the game has become a chore.

I agree. You should just pack it in. You probably wouldn't get any better at the game anyway, so what would be the point? 

• craigswan
    31,052 Posts
    Sat, Feb 25 2017 10:43 AM

first fish .

get a grip man .

heron fishing with bait

• phred952
    2,714 Posts
    Sat, Feb 25 2017 11:07 AM

RenoRick:

I played this game for a while and won some credits but now that I've been 'promoted' to Legend, the game has become a chore.  Shots aren't consistent and putting over 6 feet has become an automatic two-putt.  Guess I'll cool my jets for a while or open a new account.

Credits are impossible to find as well.  

The game changes a lot when you make Legend.  It is a challenge, but it's also enjoyable if you are willing to learn, and practice.  The different green speed is the biggest thing to learn in my opinion.  From your comments I guess you are not willing to try.. 

RSS