Forums

Help › Forums

Re: flash/menu issues

rated by 0 users
Fri, Apr 22 2011 2:28 PM (3 replies)
  • rowlandsfc
    181 Posts
    Fri, Apr 22 2011 9:15 AM

ok when im in a multiplayer game if i  move between chat and friends list or any other option it seems freak out the game or flash. the menus are then just balck i can not do anything in them the game just then keeps trying to load the next location for my screen. and then when it evenually loads i cant play it just wont do anything so i have to quit. i have tried several versions of flash but it cant be flash as i have no issues when playing on my own or in tournaments, i have also tried several browsers same issue happens there

• TNP56
    510 Posts
    Fri, Apr 22 2011 9:20 AM

I have written in the bug log on this very issue....never got a response on it as of yet

• rowlandsfc
    181 Posts
    Fri, Apr 22 2011 10:05 AM

ok cool, i guess for now i have to try and remeber no to touch anything while playing lol

• WGTadmin
    1,166 Posts
    Fri, Apr 22 2011 2:28 PM

Hi Guys,

If you encounter this again, can you please right click and file a bug report in-game, and then mail us at members@worldgolftour.com to let us know?  The in-game reports include information about the game-state at the time of the error and help us to better track down problems. 

Thank you very much

RSS